Grand View Inn & Suites
US$76
US$73
Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$59
Best Western Center Pointe Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$87
Branson Towers Hotel(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$94
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$102
ComfortInn
Westgate Branson Woods Resort(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$87
  • Pool
US$124
Hampton.com
US$240
US$230
Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$62
Angel Inn Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$56
All reviewsthe tanger outlet mallfront deskfree breakfastsoda machinekrispy kremecheap hotelshower headlarge flat screen tvlove seatthe general managermicrowave and fridgestaff was extremely helpfulwalking distancebreakfast roomavoid trafficclean hoteloff the strip
Reviewed 30 October 2013

The room was clean as was the lobby. The bathroom is very tightly spaced. When I stepped into the shower I knew I had a problem. I am 5'9" and the shower head was lower than my head. I prefer to back up to a shower and let the water/suds run down my back. In this shower you have to do it forward. Most hotels are very lacking in the shower pressure but at least they are high enough to wash comfortably. This was not standard height. When the lady at the front desk asked about my stay I replied "pretty good" and she said that there must have been a problem. I told her about the shower head and that I know it is a plumbing thing that would cost to fix but she seemed to get irritated and didn't like my comment. I didn't pursue any further interaction with her after that. If a bus group is there be prepared to carry your luggage without a cart, there is only two and she felt that was enough when asked. If the showers are raised during renovation, I might recommend it but at this point it is only beneficial to short men and women about the height of 5'. The mattresses were the best part of the stay. They use Serta brand and they are very comfortable and provide a good restful sleep. Also the noise in the hotel carries through easily. Someone slammed their door and it sounded like a bomb went off outside.

Room Tip: Try for a handicapped accessible type room. The regular double queen was all that was available and it is way too tight to move around, especially the bathroom.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patrick P
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I didn't have any problems as stated by the previous postings. The place is nice and has a great location. Not a great breakfast but I am more concerned about the bed comfort. They were all new and I would go back. Just on the hill from Tanger Mall....so no problem with parking. Just walk down the hill to shop. The entire staff was very friendly and were engaging.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Recently revamped hotel, very clean, plenty of towels and toiletries. Room refreshed and bed made every day. Excellent hot/cold breakfast. No waffle machine. Very reasonably priced.
Next to Tanger Shopping Outlet, and convenient for shows and restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Bed bugs...Very nice on picture, but not so good in real life.I did get my money back for bites of bugs , but do you realy wona go thru that on your vacation?I would never go back to Grand View no meter how great some people say it is.My experiance was bad and this hotel ruined my first time visit in Branson.My husband had over 200 bites all over his body.Very dissopointed

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank adisa76
allaminn, Manager at Grand View Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

We have not had any complaints nor have we had any bed bug issues. You say that you got a refund but we have no record of anyone complaining or asking for a refund concerning bed bugs.

Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

Found ants all over!!!!!! So they must not read other posts because other people posted about ants. The stink in our room did not gov away. Terrible night of sleep. The toliet hardly flushed. So I did go back in and changed my stars in my first review. Sad....it seems they pour money into the outside and into lobby but no money into rooms. They need to put wood floors in and get rid of furniture with fabric.Very disappointed: (

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank heart2heart50
allaminn, General Manager at Grand View Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

I am very sorry that your stay with us was anything less than satisfactory. The rooms were completely renovated at the beginning of this year at the same time the lobby and exterior was done. As far as the ants, if you would have notified the front desk we could have moved you to another room and taken care of the ant issue. Everything in the room including the carpet and fabric chairs is new and hardwood floors is a personal preference. I would love to discuss these issues with you further so feel free to give me a call at 417-331-1771.