“Highly impressed!”

Grand View Inn & Suites
Ranked #64 of 140 Hotels in Branson
“Highly impressed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Let me start by saying; I have stayed in many hotels in Branson over the years. Some good and some not so good. Last week I booked a trip at last minute and ended up going with Grand View for the first time. I booked online and had no issues. The day I checked in everything went smooth and the staff were incredibly friendly. My room was very clean, no smell like previous reviews I've read and I checked for bugs (which I do everytime I stay at a hotel). I checked out the next morning and about 30 minutes later I found out I had to stay an extra day. I went back to the hotel, they let me keep my room at the same rate AND didn't make me wait until 3pm to check back in. I have never had such a wonderful experience at a hotel like I did at this one. Every staff member I communicated with was very friendly and worked to accomidate us. For the price.. holy crap! Super cheap and super fantasic. Grand View will be where I stay in Branson every time.

• Stayed May 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
tulsa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

Stayed here 2 days recently, and the experience was positive. The room was nice, clean and comfortable. The rate was fair. easy walk to Tanger Outlet Mall (literally across the street) and easy to get around Branson by bypassing HWY 76. Breakfast is pretty good. All in all, a good stay.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Independence, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Have stayed numerous places in Branson, MO for many years, Branson is Missourians only vacation or getaway place. Took a chance this time with Grand View Inn, yes, it's pricier than most. Very nice and helpful front desk ladies, Hotel has been remodeled to updated carpet, drapes, furniture, bedding and fixtures. Microwave and dorm refrigerator in every room, 42" flat screen TV. Bathroom and shower extremely clean. Walk to Tanger outlet mall, Krispy Kreme donuts, and several restaurants, and activities on the strip. Continental breakfast, scrambled eggs, biscuits/gravy, waffles, bananas, peanut butter, jelly, muffins, toast, donuts, sweet rolls, cereal, juice, and coffee.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Tulsa, Oklahoma
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Good economy hotel. Location was good. It is practically an extension of the outlet mall. In the middle -ish area of the strip. Beds were firm but not unbearable. Bring your own pillow. the pillows were large and firm also. Outside noise wasn't an issue but the doors inside are sooo thin and most doors have cracks as the doors aren't square on the henge. So you can hear everything in the halls and in the rooms. The water pressure in the shower isn't great but that's not uncommon for this area or hotels in general. Lastly the free breakfast is pretty good. Everything was edible, but definitely nothing fancy. They had eggs, sausage, biscuits with gravy, pancakes, doughnuts, muffins, yogurt, cereal, milk, coffee and juice. It definitely adds some value to the price per night. The only major thing I have negative to say is the guest service agent did announce my room number to me and my friend when we were checking in. There were other guests in the lobby. Definitely not acceptable and is hotel 101 not to do so. End of the day great weekend cheap hotel.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank AshleeMorgan
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

After reading many reviews I had decided to stay here about a month ago. Check in went smoothly, but I kept getting stared at by this woman who worked there. Come to find out she was the manager. She just looked at me like I was a piece of meat. How about being nice to your guests? I felt like I had something to be stared at for. It was really unpleasant and I did not enjoy that at all. I just wanted to be checked in and avoid the lobby the rest of my stay. The woman at the front apologized on behalf of the manager and told me that she seems to have that affect on people. If I were the owner, I would make sure this woman wasn't there very much. She was not a nice person to have representing your hotel. I will think twice before staying here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank jennett m
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed two nights at this hotel, and thought that it was very nice for the price. The rooms were very modern; including a flat screen, microwave, and refrigerator. The shower seemed to be the only thing that didn't get updated, but was still clean and in good working order. I booked our room online and got a very good rate. My only complaint is that when we checked in and went up to our room, they had given me a "complimentary upgrade" from a one bed room to a double; which I didn't want. They corrected it after I went back down and explained that I didn't care for their "upgrade". We had a nice clean room, and friendly service. The breakfast was better than I had expected, with a good selection to choose from. The location of the hotel is great. We will more than likely stay here again.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank 758grantg
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

This hotel is perfect for Tanger Outlet Mall shopping!! Right next to the parking lot of Tanger Mall!! The beds were comfortable AND they have a hot breakfast in the morning!! Located right next to Denny's, Krispy Kreme, and Wal-Mart is just across the highway. Convenient to IHOP, Cracker Barrel, and Red Lobster too. There are several alternate routes to avoid traffic on Highway 76. This hotel would be best for adults, because the pool is very small and kids might be disappointed.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple