“Affordable, clean, good breakfast...just an overall great value!!!!”

Grand View Inn & Suites
Ranked #68 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Springfield
“Affordable, clean, good breakfast...just an overall great value!!!!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We booked this hotel based upon a recommendation we received. Very glad we heeded their suggestion. The hotel appears recently remodeled, the rooms are clean and large. They have a fridge too which we were thrilled about. We were there several days, only had one issue on the first morning. We placed the sevice room door hanger outside and when we returned that night it had been flipped over to do not disturb. So of course the room had not been serviced. Front desk made sure we had everything needed and documented the event which was not even their fault. Anyone could have flipped it. Breakfast is hot and yummy. My grandma eats like a bird but could not get enough of their eggs. We would def stay again.

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Patricia A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Jonesboro
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for 3 nights and it was a nice stay and was a very clean hotel. Everyone was friendly and helpful and the location is great--right off the main strip by the outlet mall. It's also close to lots of restaurants and attractions . We didn't try the breakfast because it was a full hotel and the breakfast room was always packed. The only real con is the bed was VERY hard. Also the water pressure was a little low and the shower head was pretty low as as well. Other than that, we loved it and we would stay here again!

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank SarahL1982
Peoria, Illinois
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The price for this hotel was great, we booked through a booking agency, so I'm not sure how much it is just booking through the hotel. The free breakfast in the morning was wonderful, however the space was a little cramped when there was a lot of people in there. They had scrambled eggs, sausage patties, biscuits & gravy, waffles & pancakes, huge selection. The rooms were spacious, and nice. Everything smelled nice and clean. The only complaint I had was that in our particular room, the shower pipes made a loud squeal when we used the shower. Everything else was great, including the staff. There was a microwave and a mini fridge in the room as well as a huge TV.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Amy R
Otterville, Missouri
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights. The rooms are small...we had double queen beds so maybe that was why. It was clean and staff were friendly. We had a positive experience. It is located right in the middle of everything.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank jackersamy
Palm Desert
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This isn't anything fancy. But it has everything needed. AC, microwave, fridge. We booked this because they has a handicap room. Parking was convenient to the room and we all had a pleasant stay. The location is convenient because you can take streets around the back. We RARELY had to drive 76. So we were timely for every show. The Denny's that is next to it was good. At the hotel the breakfast wasn't much. But that first day it was enough to keep us. Next trip if that was the only choice I wouldn't squabble about staying there.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

I found this hotel because the one I normally stay at was full. I have stayed at the Grand View now several times, and ALWAYS have a pleasant experience. Great value, great location, friendly staff! Clean, modern rooms. I would love for the beds and pillows to be softer, but then some people prefer firm beds and pillows, so I'm sure they can't please every preference on that. My hotel of choice for Branson in this price range!

• Stayed May 2014
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Let me start by saying; I have stayed in many hotels in Branson over the years. Some good and some not so good. Last week I booked a trip at last minute and ended up going with Grand View for the first time. I booked online and had no issues. The day I checked in everything went smooth and the staff were incredibly friendly. My room was very clean, no smell like previous reviews I've read and I checked for bugs (which I do everytime I stay at a hotel). I checked out the next morning and about 30 minutes later I found out I had to stay an extra day. I went back to the hotel, they let me keep my room at the same rate AND didn't make me wait until 3pm to check back in. I have never had such a wonderful experience at a hotel like I did at this one. Every staff member I communicated with was very friendly and worked to accomidate us. For the price.. holy crap! Super cheap and super fantasic. Grand View will be where I stay in Branson every time.

• Stayed May 2014