Grand View Inn & Suites
Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$48
Savannah House Hotel(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$85
Best Western Center Pointe Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$88
  • Pool
Welk Resort Branson(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$66
Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$202
US$160
  • Pool
US$161
US$155
US$178
Hotel Grand Victorian(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$98
Travelocity
All reviewsthe tanger outlet mallfront deskfree breakfastsoda machinekrispy kremecheap hotelshower headlarge flat screen tvlove seatthe general managermicrowave and fridgestaff was extremely helpfulwalking distancebreakfast roomavoid trafficclean hoteloff the strip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I searched all types of places to stay in Branson, condos, rental, etc. finally to settle on this hotel because of these reviews. The best thing about this hotel is that it is just off the strip....and honestly I didn't think it ...but really if you are in Brandon, probably should stay on the strip to get places quickly. Secondly, best value. Third, great breakfast. Fourth, clean pool, not the best view but kids will like the swim. Only one problem I suggest to owners . Need some type of dehumidifier for the hallways....muggy.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

We own a timeshare in Branson and normally stay there, but we weren't able to get it for this last minute trip, so I had to find a hotel instead. After reading several reviews I chose the Grand View Inn and am so glad we did. The room was nice and clean, the staff was friendly, the price was good, the breakfast was hearty and always fresh, and the location is central to everything in Branson and easy to find.

The only thing that kept me from giving five stars were the extremely hard beds which didn't bother me or my daughter as much as they did my husband. I did take someone else's advice and brought my own pillow, which I am glad I did.

Will definitely recommend this place to friends and family.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed with my family for 5 nights. Clean and quiet. Great value. Only spent time in the room at night because were running around Branson. Our room was always made up when we returned. Breakfast is good.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We staid here for 4 days with our grand daughters and were well pleased. The rooms were very good but the staff was wonderful. They really looked out for us, going out of there way to see that we got the best deals on attractions, even the maids were helpfull. The breakfasts were as complete as can be expected outside of a real restaurant. The scrambled eggs were cooked in small batches so they were always hot. No grits though.
Seriously the price was good for the location and we were very happy.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank George11111111111111
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We stayed four days at this property. This is a 20 on a scale of 1 to 10. We stay in Branson every summer on our way from N.Y. to Arizona. We were greeted on arrival with a smile and were checked in quickly and were told about the amenities and where our room was. The hotel was immaculate. The pool was clean and the breakfast was excellent and well stocked. The woman who took care of the breakfast room was very friendly and in addition to keeping it stocked she also kept it clean. Our room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The staff was very helpful in answering our questions and giving us directions to one of the theaters. The minute we walked in we noticed a fresh clean smell and that stayed throughout the building.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple