“Clean, fast and friendly” 4 of 5 bubbles

IHOP
Ranked #99 of 370 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Salt Lake City, UT
“Clean, fast and friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

The menu at all IHOP restaurants is the same so the thing that makes one better than another is the way the restaurant is run. This one is run very well. Although it was crowded we were seated immediately. The waitress told us that the all work together so she might not be the only one bringing food to our table. She watched over us, but our food was brought out quickly, when it was ready by whoever was available. The place was very clean. The air conditioning was too cold for us, but we're used to that so always take a light jacket into restaurants. We were glad we had them. We always get the "rise 'n shine" breakfast from the senior menu - a true bargain. We got 2 eggs, choice of meat, hash brown potatoes, and toast. Our bill including tax was $14.16. A good choice.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Bullard, Texas
“A nice place to enjoy a wonderful breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

A person can never be bored when selecting a breakfast at IHOP. This one had particularly friendly waitresses that would sit down and visit. The food was hot, tasty, and more than enough to satisfy the largest of appetites. Prices were moderate.

Visited June 2014
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Not worth the wait”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

came here with friends Thanksgiving weekend about 9 am for breakfast and we had to wait 1 1/2 hrs even tho we were told it would be more like 35 minutes. Yes they were busy but my eggs were runny and will not eat here again, it is simply not worth the wait. I can make breakfast myself and clean it up faster than that.

Visited November 2013
Keo, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved everything!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Me and my 14 month son went there for dinner while our family was at a show and the service was fantastic! The food was excellent and our waitress was beyond nice! Before I ordered she brought my son a free yogurt and when she brought me my food she gave my son a free pancake for him to either play with or eat! I would definitely stop by if your in the area..and the best part..we was in and out of there in 30 mins!!!

• Visited May 2014
Sikeston, Missouri
“Love their breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

We went to IHOP for breakfast twice! We always come here because we don't have one close to home. The pancakes are delicious and the waiters and waitresses are so very helpful and courteous.

Visited April 2014