“lower tier of branson eating places”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #99 of 382 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We stopped here after seeing a night show. The parking lot was less than half full. One couple walked in ahead of us. The person seating people told them it would be a 15 minute wait. This place was only half full. Seems like they were short of help. Only half full and a 15 minute wait we left without waiting to get in.
Two nights later we made the mistake of going back. We got seated right away. We just had to wait for 25 to 30 minutes for our food. The food wasn't that great.
The fun was not over yet. We had to stand in line to pay. There were about 20 teenagers ahead of us. The waitress had 3 or 4 of the teens on the same ticket. So the cashier was having to figure out how much each teen owed. Finally one of the adults let me go to the front of the line to pay my bill.
We were not impressed. Do not go here to eat right before going to a show. There is a good chance you will miss the start of the show. Better yet avoid this place all together if possible

There are newer reviews for IHOP

Reviewed 18 June 2014

The menu at all IHOP restaurants is the same so the thing that makes one better than another is the way the restaurant is run. This one is run very well. Although it was crowded we were seated immediately. The waitress told us that the all work together so she might not be the only one bringing food to our table. She watched over us, but our food was brought out quickly, when it was ready by whoever was available. The place was very clean. The air conditioning was too cold for us, but we're used to that so always take a light jacket into restaurants. We were glad we had them. We always get the "rise 'n shine" breakfast from the senior menu - a true bargain. We got 2 eggs, choice of meat, hash brown potatoes, and toast. Our bill including tax was $14.16. A good choice.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

A person can never be bored when selecting a breakfast at IHOP. This one had particularly friendly waitresses that would sit down and visit. The food was hot, tasty, and more than enough to satisfy the largest of appetites. Prices were moderate.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

came here with friends Thanksgiving weekend about 9 am for breakfast and we had to wait 1 1/2 hrs even tho we were told it would be more like 35 minutes. Yes they were busy but my eggs were runny and will not eat here again, it is simply not worth the wait. I can make breakfast myself and clean it up faster than that.

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Me and my 14 month son went there for dinner while our family was at a show and the service was fantastic! The food was excellent and our waitress was beyond nice! Before I ordered she brought my son a free yogurt and when she brought me my food she gave my son a free pancake for him to either play with or eat! I would definitely stop by if your in the area..and the best part..we was in and out of there in 30 mins!!!