“Great Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

You not only can eat one of their famous breakfasts but their lunch/dinner entrees are also good. Loosen your belt and drink some good ole coffee. Very family friendly and a good value.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A few servers appeared to be high, seriously. Service was therefore quite uneven. Food was okay, but a huge roach was hitch-hiking on my plate when it came from the kitchen. We tried to kill it but it got away. We're not squeamish people- we ate and paid and THEN found the manager to tell him because we didn't want him to accuse us of trying to get food free. He was very rude to me and said it was "impossible" that they had roaches because they'd just had the exterminator in. Wait- did they have the exterminator in because they don't have roaches?? I was almost speechless at his reaction. He was young, and must not have had any substantive training. Fine, dude. Whatever. Will not be going back. (I did not post this at the time because I felt bad for the other staff, but my family said I owed it to other customers... I have to admit- I would want to know.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went here with family of 6, and took 20 mins to be seated, 15 minutes to get a waitress, 15 or 20 mins for drinks that ended up wrong. One person didn’t ever get the water. Then asked for a straw which was in her pocket and she said she would go get me one. Which she never returned. After the waitress cleaned off two tables she remembered the water. Drinks were not refilled unless we asked. Food arrived about 35 minutes after we ordered. Food was good, service was poor. I think they let our waitress on her own to soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited this restaurant for dinner 6/14. I think the entire crew is new and has not had any training. Our waitress didn’t even know if they had sugar free syrup. She only knew they had maple syrup, no other flavors. I told her where the sugar free would be located but she never brought it to me. I went and got it. My wife ordered 1/2 order from the menu and she brought out 2 orders for her. We have eaten here several times and always had good service. We were not the only ones having problems. I think they need to close until they get the crew trained.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Flues everywhere idk how a restaurant can have that happen havent got food yet but sure more will be here soon as it comes out