“Good delivery experience”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Ordered a large pizza for delivery to our hotel. It arrived exactly when they quoted us for time. It was very hot and fresh, and delivery driver very friendly and even checked our order in front of us to make sure we were satisfied. They do charge a 1.95 delivery fee which isn't too bad. Prices were comparable to pizza Hut but pizza tasted better than pizza hut in my opinion. r

There are newer reviews for Pizza World

Reviewed 4 July 2014

I got a late delivery after going to one of the shows. The pizza was very good. There was plenty of the toppings. Fast delivery to hotel. This pizza was a nice change from the Papa Johns/Pizza Hut/Dominos offerings. I would order again.

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We ate lunch here yesterday. We wouldn't go back again. The waitress was very friendly. The pizza is too thick and dry. We didn't care for it at all. The salad bar was nice and cold with good leafy lettuce.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We tried this pizza due to local recommendations. It was very good and even had it delivered to our hotel. Lots of choices and reasonable pricing.

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

When on a very big Motorcycle Riding Trip down in Branson, Mo..2 Wks. Ago..Myself was able to recall that Great Fast Pizza Service from my last Trip there 6 months before..On a SAT...Evening felt in the Pizza mood...Pizza World thought crossed my mind being near/by Hotel..After fooling around with Ph..Book & own Cell Ph..id forgotten myself even put into own Ph..Contacts which was even Better yet...:-) That's how Good it was along with Rather Fast service too...:-) Called ahead of time to Pick - Up, arrived Early, Sat down untill ready, they were more then willing to Serve me a few Glasses of pop till Pizza was ready...Comforting Hospitality...Such experiences don't want me to look further for more Pizza Joints when Vacationing in Branson....:-) Suited me Perfectly Delivered, or Picked - Up.....:-) Yes YES YES :