“A must have when in Branson”

Andy's Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 25 Dessert in Branson
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Description: Andy's Frozen Custard is a quick service frozen dessert business. We are a freestanding restaurant with drive through and walk-up service windows. We sell delicious frozen custard treats. Andy's has a wide variety of treats from simple vanilla or chocolate cones to seasonal favorites like our Pumpkin Pie Concretes and Strawberry Shortcake Sundaes.
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Yea I know ice cream is ice cream but this is frozen custard and it is much better. My husband and I split a sundae and it was enough for both of us. I think we will be going back one more time before we leave.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,845)

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

We had the best blueberry and strawberry
Concretes with real fresh fruit. Custard highest quality. Awesome. Go and enjoy!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

My honey never has gone to Andy's, so we stop to try it everything is so fresh and good. We had concretes mine was a triple chocolate one and he got one with fresh bananas and strawberry in his. He couldn't believe this was custard and he told me we will be back soon.. We did the very next week we were driving around when he suddenly said let go to Andy's with a big smile on his face! Great service and food!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

The custard is very tasty. this is a chain so in many cities I believe. It tastes good, employees so-so, custard is overpriced

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I have had frozen custard many places (in the world, actually), and Andy's is right up there with the best of the best. One of the 4 of us had strawberry/banana milkshake, which they gladly made up, even though it wasn't on the menu. The place was crowded with locals, all enjoying wonderful treats, and once again, we were very impressed with how darned nice the people were. Friendly folks with a great attitude. What could be better! Also, they have a drive-thru, which is nice when you are on you way home.