“Meh...”
Review of Inspiration Tower

Inspiration Tower
Ranked #68 of 172 things to do in Branson
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We went on a day where it wasn't as clear as it could have been. There are soooo many fun things to do in Branson. I don't think it's worth going to especially paying to go up and walk around the small top and then leave. We were there maybe three minutes. There are more brilliant things to see that make this pale in comparison.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

If you are looking for a beautiful view, but want to pay for it, this is the place to go. I am sorry but I really wasn't impressed with this place. They do have a very high zip line if you want to do that but pretty much, nothing else. I wouldn't spend the money or the time.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

This tower offers the Best View in town! You can see for miles from up there on a clear day. The even have the Extreme Zipline on there. We took the ride on that twice. What a fun and beautiful place to visit. They also have trail riding but we didn't do that.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

It was a beautiful view from the top of the tower. Good photos and explanation of what you see. More meaningful if you are familiar with Shepard of the Hills and Old Matt's Cabin. Did not do the ZipRide, too windy. Expensive for what you get. Glad I did it. Wouldn't do it again.

1  Thank Cynmos