“Save your money”
Review of The Revollusionists - CLOSED

The Revollusionists
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Revollusionists are an ensemble of Five Magicians who provide a Modern take on Magic incorporating a 180 degree Digital Immersive video set and live stage special effects that will astound any crowd and introduce the future of live Theatre.
Reviewed 31 July 2014

The magic was OK, but the presentation was very poor. The moderator was the most entertaining part of the show. Save your money and attend a different show. Would definitely not go back.

1  Thank MammaB05

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

This is the worst show on the strip in Branson. A disjunct show with marginally good magic. This is not really even a show, but rather a few magicians coming out onstage doing tricks. The speaking from the magicians was awkward at best. There are other shows to see, including other magic shows; stay away from this one.

3  Thank Theo711
Reviewed 30 July 2014

My family of four really enjoyed the show. Our children are spread out in age, 9 and 15, so this show was recommended to us that it would be entertaining to both of them. It was. The magicians were all good and there was a variety of things thrown in to the magic so it flowed along nicely. I see some reviewers said it wasn't worth the money, but it was a two hour show, so I think it was worth the money. They took a little break at one point, but it wasn't long. Also I saw some of the people thought the "darker" characters were a bit much. They were actually my favorite! I thought they were funny and I enjoyed the darker characters. They weren't so scary that they were scaring the kids or anything and I thought it was really entertaining. If you looked at the signs around town, you knew before you went in that it was going to be a little darker show. Actually it was very family friendly while even going to the darker side a bit. The tricks were good and the kids around us were all having a great time. They were all volunteering and wanting to be involved. We were in the fourth row so I didn't have trouble seeing the screen that some said was too little or maybe they fixed it. I didn't see any camera issues or screen issues. I know it was a fairly new show, so maybe they worked out some of the kinks that others talked about. My family had a great time!

1  Thank Renee K
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We were very disappointed in this performance. We weren't sure that all five magicians were even performing that night as it was so unclear and confusing and did not represent any of the advertised photos. And on top of that, there were technical problems with the camera that was hand held by an assistant for the close-up hand tricks. The projection of those on awkwardly placed small screens was difficult to see and we were only half way back in the small-ish theater! There was several times the camera was used so we missed a good part of the performance. We just felt it was not a very professional show. There is definite talent there, but the production and delivery needs improvement. We were not wow-ed.

3  Thank ArtTripHer
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We saw this show on July 18th. It was very good. We sat up front with a 5 & 6 year old and they were mezmerized. At intermission when evryone got up they begged for more. Very entertaining. They have a great variety of magic and with all 5 magicians rotating it was a very good show. There were 4 adults and 2 little ones and everyone loved it.

1  Thank wandiv2431