“excelent hotel”

Hilton Branson Convention Center
Ranked #22 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 12 October 2013

clean friendly staff, and helpful we had a very relaxing stay and will beback again....the steakhouse is very good a little expensive but worth it you have to pay for parking and to use wifi only bad we found..

Room Tip: we had a condo room on the 12 floor facing the southeast we watched the sun come up in bed...and a v...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,206)

Reviewed 11 October 2013

While in Branson to attend a conference at the Convention Center, we stayed at this Hilton and had a wonderful experience. The staff was friendly and helpful, and they want to make sure that you are well informed on how to best enjoy Branson. Our room was extremely comfortable and super clean. The breakfast was outstanding. The buffet included eggs, breakfast meats, wonderful breads, fruits, cereals and biscuits and gravy. Everything was delicious. Our only concern was that one night we went to the bar for a drink. We left because we could not get served. Two large groups were in the bar and there was only one bartender and no wait staff. We will definitely stay here when we return to Branson. Its proximity to the Convention Center, the historic district, and Branson Landing makes it the perfect place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2013

OK. This is definitely NOT the cheapest hotel in Branson. Branson is filled with no frills, low cost options for the extremely budget conscious. However, if you want to have a little luxury, and a room that is a little more upscale and situated in a safe and convent location, then the Hilton is the place to be. The Hilton actually is 3 hotels clustered at the end of the historic downtown district and located directly adjacent to the Convention Center and across the street from an upscale shopping area filled with trendy shops and fine eateries. The two smaller properties are actually located INSIDE the open air mall and some rooms have an unobstructed river view while others only have a view of the mall. The larger property across the street has great views of the river or of the city on the higher floors. Lower rooms have little, if any, view so ask to be high up if you can. The restaurant in the hotel is a little pricey, but the food is good and the wine list is above average. There are a lot of great eating options nearby and many are an easy walk away (and are a lot cheaper.) This hotel is practically on top of the Scenic Railway depot, but with only 4 trains a day the noise was not a factor at all. The location is a long way from all the show theaters and is directly on the opposite side of town from the Silver City Amusement Park so you will have to plan to drive to get to those places. Nothing in town was more than 20 minutes by car from our room. It is definitely worth the money to upgrade to a river view if you plan on spending any time in your room. The upper floors are the way to go. Lower level views may be obstructed. My child also loved to watch the trains (on the river side of the hotel.) For a few extra bucks you won't be sorry. Overall, this is a great higher end hotel for those looking for upscale accommodations and a great location. If you want to spoil yourself a little, then this the best option in town for you. The prices are reasonable for what you get and the rooms are clean and fairly spacious. The views are great of the river on the upper floors and the service is very good. Cheap... no. Good Value... you bet. For me, this is the best place to stay in Branson.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Enjoyed my stay and will definitely stay here again. The services were excellent, really enjoyed my visit. Will be going again in the near future and I will definitely stay at this hotel from now on when I am visiting Branson.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2013

This hotel knocks it out of the park with it's service, staff and luxurious accommodations. The location was great and easy to get in and out of the downtown area. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Branson area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Most people go to Branson for entertainment. We go to Branson Landing for a different experience. The Hilton's make it a special benefit for travelers. Branson is a pleasant place to visit, but the Landing is a reason to be there.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I've gotten to where I stay exclusively at Hilton properties if I can. So, with my first ever trip to Branson I splurged on the Hilton Convention center and got a King suite balcony. (Room 1124) I was alone on this trip, so the room was more than I really needed. Huge living room area with its own bathroom and kitchenette complete with full-sized refrigerator, microwave, big sink, and dishwasher. There is a nice sitting area and a fairly large flat screen TV in this room. Nice floor to ceiling window in this room made for good views and lots of natural light. The bedroom was also nice with more huge windows and a sliding glass door out to a good sized balcony with views of the lake and downtown area. Nice. The bathroom is huge! Large soaking tub with separate glassed-in shower and separate room for the toilet.
I arrived early in Branson and they were able to check me in at 1pm. That was nice. The guy who checked me in was nice and helpful as well.
From there, I had no need for any employee interaction and none of them interacted with me as I did my comings and goings to and from the building. I thought this was a little odd since Hilton's, in my mind, are known for there "above and beyond" service and hospitality. I passed several employees a day with no so much as a "good morning" or "welcome back." I know that sounds whiny (and maybe it is), but I expect these little things from Hilton especially when I've booked one of their best, most expensive rooms. All in all, that's the only gripe. Otherwise, this is a beautiful facility within walking distance to The Landing and the lake. It's a short drive to the strip where all the theaters are and it is easily accessible to the loop around the city that keeps you from having to drive on the strip if you don't want to (the traffic is unreal!). I would stay here again for sure, and ask for the same room.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business