“Top Notch Customer Service”

Hilton Branson Convention Center
Ranked #24 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel for a conference. Unfortunately, half way through my stay I came down with the stomach flu. I called down to the front desk to ask if their gift shop had any saltine crackers. They did not have saltine crackers but the gentlemen told me he would have the kitchen send some up to my room. Within 10 minutes not only did I have saltine crackers delivered to my door but also a cup of ice water. Talk about great service! I've been coming to this hotel for three years now for a conference and every experience has been great. The only downside I can see to this hotel is that there is not free wi-if. I would totally recommend this hotel to anyone whether it's for a business trip or vacation.

1  Thank ks63068

Reviewed 27 November 2013

The location is ideal for Branson. You are walking distance to the landing and many other venues. The hotel is very nice in the lobby and has a nice restaurant. We got the Bed and Breakfast package, and honestly the breakfast was just "ok". The room was "modern" but was very average. The shower had some mildew on the bottom tiles that bothered me. Bed was very comfortable!!! All in all, great location. Not really worth over $120 a night for the stay itself. We paid more than that.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

We enjoyed our stay here. It is a convenient location, right next to Branson Landing. The bed was great, the exercise room was top notch, and the included breakfast buffet was very good. The parking was very convenient also....right across the street in a parking garage, with a walkway over the road to the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for the side with a view of the lake.
Reviewed 22 November 2013

This hotel gets my top ratings... and it is in Branson, Missouri! The music capital in the south and it is definitely top notch. Customer service here is DONE right and the entire hotel is amazing overall. Small restaurant on 2nd floor was great food - but just be aware - it can take a little while to get in if you are having breakfast there in the morning. No complaints about this entire property!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

This hotel is very convenient and very accomidating. My husband and I decided to stay at the last minute and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. They went above and beyond to make sure we were accomidated and the restaurant was delicious! It was very nice to park our car and be able to walk to everything that we wanted to do. The beds were awesome and comfy and the bathrooms were very clean. Thanks for a awesome stay!

Reviewed 20 November 2013

really the only place to stay of luxury hotels in branson MO. We will return. great bell service and breakfast buffet is good and convinent to local hot spots of the city. you do have to pay for wifi, not free which most hotels provide free, other than that our stay was great.

1  Thank Marni M
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Hilton Convention Center in Branson is FANTASTIC! I really enjoyed this newer hotel. it is located adjacent to Branson Landing. It doesn't get much better this. My check in process was simple and fast, which is great after another long day on the road. Kevin-Front Desk Supervisor is very pleasant and professional. The décor is wonderful and looks brand new. I love the granite countertop desk!! The room is very spacious with a comfortable king size bed. The only reason this hotel received a very good rating in lieu of an excellent rating is due to the parking garage. I'm just not a fan of utilizing a parking garage and walking across the street in the dark. However, this will not keep me away. I will definitely stay at this hotel again when traveling to Branson.