“Hilton Weekend”

Ranked #24 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Cabot, United States
“Hilton Weekend”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Our stay at the Branson Hilton was perfect for our reason---the Diva 1/2 Marathon. Perfect location, great room, quietness of the room was super, view was amazing! When we arrived, our room was not ready, but within 45 minutes I received a call that we could now check in. All employees were so very kind and considerate with any of our questions, going above and beyond to help out. The hotel's outdoor pool is beautiful and relaxing, just wish we had had more time to take advantage of it! Starbucks across the street, Branson Landing for shopping and dining across the Blvd., beautiful Lake Taneycomo just beyond that. Train excursion ride just next door, didn't have time to enjoy that either. Old Downtown Branson with all its unique shops and restaurant next door to the West. Many opportunities for families as well as couples.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 5 May 2014

The staff had no idea that a race was going on or that there were associated events in the ATTACHED convention center SAME DAY. One person was trying to check in over 15 people and was completely incompetent. Rooms were not ready until couple hours after check-in despite being a Saturday during busy part of year WHEN AN EVENT WAS GOING ON. Staff were clueless, not helpful, disorganized and not competent to do job. When I finally got a room, cleaning staff were meandering around the floor in no hurry, and I could hear frantic front desk staff on walkies/radio asking if they needed help because they had 4 housekeeping staff downstairs doing nothing. All of the wait was for a room with hair in the drain of shower, pubic hair in corner of shower and less than stellar accommodations. NOT up to par with Hilton brand. Checkout was a joke so I went to desk to verify and girl still said I was checked out but looked confused. I have extra charges pending that should be fun to get off my bill, and my friend needed a room for another night. The staff were so hapless that after attempting to book a room (because there is no way they could have simply extended another night on a dead, empty Sunday night in Branson) and being quoted $100 higher than online and being told by clerk she could do nothing about it and that manager was at another property across the street, we left, booked a room for Sunday night online on a phone, walked back in and checked in for $100 less per night. And no free wifi. DO NOT STAY HERE! There are many nice hotels, B&Bs, etc within walking distance.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Alex H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Branson Convention Center, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback on your stay at our hotel. I apologize that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. We are training a new front desk staff line and these comments help us to move forward in improving our hotel and guest service. If there is anything that you would like to discuss with me personally, please do not hesitate to call or email me. My email is alex.huffman@hilton.com and my phone is 417-243-3451.
australia
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Took a slight detour of route 66 to stay the night and i was glad we did. Branson is a nice town on a lake with lots to do and great entertainment on offer.The hotel is close to a great shopping and restaurant area by the water,
The Hotel seems new and when you check in the staff are friendly and helpfull.Rooms spacious with good bathrooms and very clean.Breakfast nice and free parking next door.
Would definitly return to this hotel and Branson

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Bluffton, South Carolina
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Great facilities and staff who were always available when needed. Parking was easy and the check-in was very smooth. Rooms were clean and well taken care off each day. The swimming pool and surrounding deck area were kept clean and I never saw trash on the property during my stay. I was attending a military reunion and I must say the hotel went out off their way to provide banquet, dining and bar service for our stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 2 May 2014

The gentleman who checked me in did a great job at making me feel welcomed and valued as a guest. The consierge service was friendly, professional & fast. The lobby was gorgeous, the pool area was quiet and relaxing, the room service food was phenominal and the exibit staff was by far the most helpful I've ever experienced. Overall this is by far the best Hilton I've ever stayed at and I stay frequently all over the country. If I or anyone else I know is ever coming to the Branson area I would absolutely and highly recommend they stay at your facility. My experience was the best I've ever had on the hotel side AND the convention side.

1 Thank pamelar159
Saint Genevieve, Missouri
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I stayed here with my husband while he went to a car auction at the convention center. It was a very nice place to stay, close to a wonderful shopping district called Branson Landing as well as the charming little old shops of Old Branson. It had a nice indoor pool, a nice hot tub, and the outdoor pool looked nice (not open yet, too cold.) The changing room had a nice shower, and there were supplies like shampoo and soap in there in case you did not bring any. There were free lockers.Our room had a great view and was spacious and comfortable. The bars and restaurants in this hotel were nice. It is close to the shows at Branson without being buried under crowds of people, and only 10 minutes away. I am going back just to stay in this hotel and go shopping with my girl friend, and I will definitely come to the car auction next year because I enjoyed this place so much.

Room Tip: Get one facing Lake Taneycomo, on an upper floor, because of the great view.