“Great Stay”

Ranked #23 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Great stay. The rooms are nice and the bed is comfortable. The staff was super nice. The restaurant downstairs is fabulous. The hotle is in a nice location. They could pick up the cigarette butts in the parking area but this is a battle everyone fights. Overall I will stay here whenever I am in town.

Room Tip: Stay as high as you can to minimize any noise from below.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
mid-west
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

But there were a couple of exceptions in our room.
1. The room had two big towels, two hand towels and two wash clothes...no extras. Now that is a bit chintzy, even Super 8 provides extras.
2. It was impossible to turn the water on in the shower without getting doused with cold water because you had to enter the shower to turn the water on and stand in front of the spray. One would think that with as many hotel rooms that Hilton has built, they would have figured that one out.
The Hilton breakfast buffet was/is overpriced. Found an old style restaurant Clocker's just a block away with big portions and low prices.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We arrived in Branson, MO with no plan really…we just hopped in the car and started driving South. Anyway, when we got there, the Hilton looked like the nicest hotel, so I quick called (from right outside the hotel) to see if they have any availability. I was told they had a standard room available at the Promenade. He pressured me on the phone to give him my credit card info, but since I was right outside I declined and ran right in. I got to the counter and the woman told me no, they didn’t have any standard rooms. I asked her to check the Hilton Convention Center and she was unable to. So back to the car I went and called the Hilton number again. This time he found me a room and I provided my credit card info over the phone (while in front of the hotel) to secure the room. This hotel is nice. There is a small parking ramp across the street that is $10/day. I thought this seemed a little high, but still cheaper than the $14 valet. The room was nice and clean. There is no bathtub (not a big deal), but the shower was a little small and the water pressure was pretty minimal. I changed the setting to more of a massage type and it worked fine. We both woke up not feeling well the next day, and realized that the bedding and pillows are down. One call to housekeeping and they changed them out for us in about 10 minutes. Very nice. Overall, a nice stay with very friendly staff.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed here for a business convention and it is a very nice hotel. You do have to pay to park but they allow pets so it kind of evens out. It is literally across the street from the shops and restaurants at Branson Landing! Branson Landing is an awesome place! Also, it is close to a park for those who enjoy walking for exercise. Across the other side of the street is downtown Branson with flea markets, antique stores, restaurants, and specialty stores. A 5 minute drive will put you on the famous Branson strip! The hotel is very clean, the bell hops are especially great, and the pool is very nice. I would definitely try and stay here my next trip to Branson!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank jayhawkgrant
Omaha
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We took a long weekend and spend 2 nights at this wonderful hotel. As soon as we pulled up front, two friendly staff members came to our car to offer assistance. The lobby was amazing with beautiful lights and a lovely decor. Our room had two queen beds, and they were super comfortable, as well as the bedding and pillows. Everything was super clean. We ate breakfast there both mornings. It was a typical buffet, but everything was hot and delicious. We had the option of ordering off the menu, but the buffet had an ample variety. There is a small indoor pool and hot tub, and a large outdoor pool with a small hot tub. We swam in the outdoor pool and it was refreshing. The staff here all displayed hospitality well beyond our expectations. We walked to the Branson Landing and watched the colored fountains at night, and it was beautiful. There are plenty of shops within walking distance.
This hotel deserves a high rating and we plan on coming back. We loved this place.

Room Tip: There are some nice views from the upper floors. Ask for a room on the river side and you just migh...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
St.Louis, United States
Reviewed 24 May 2014

The moment I pulled up to the front the service was awesome! The food off menu was good. Typical breakfast buffet so recommend off menu. Only issue is that the meeting rooms were cold behind belief. Thinking that might have been that the trainer had jacket on and was hot.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Everything about this hotel was amazing from the second I pulled up. The valet was friendly & helpful, the bell hop was charming, the front desk gal was cheerful and made me feel welcome. My room was gorgeous, modern and very clean. The location of the hotel is perfect and within walking distance of.. well, everything!
Food was delicious, view from my room was amazing and my whole experience here was exceptional. I will definitely stay here again next time I'm in town. It was above & beyond my expectations.

• Stayed May 2014