“Family Time”

Ranked #23 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Lawton, United States
“Family Time”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My husband used some of his Hilton Honor Points so that I could spend some time with my daughter. I felt as if i were treated like a queen. Everything was very nice, from the grounds to the lobby and the rooms. The staff was very courteous and made my stay very enjoyable. I would definitally recommend this Hotel to everyone who is planning to spend time in the Branson, MO. area. Thank you for making my stay wonderful.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The room, lobby and pool areas looked super nice but everything else was terrible. I expected a lot more for the price you are paying. AC barely worked, terrible non-stop fan noise in the room, water pressure/temp way off. The convention room was also quite warm. I think I'm sticking to Super 8's from now on. Free AND close parking, free breakfast, free internet, quieter room AND better service.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Alex H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Branson Convention Center, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
I am terribly sorry that you did not enjoy your stay at our hotel. If you ever decide to come to Branson again, please reach out to one of our front office managers and we will ensure you a more positive experience. Thank you for your review.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We have stayed here once before and for the most part it's a great hotel . Bed is very comfortable, always clean, staff helpful . Love the location because we enjoy going to Branson Landing. The only two negatives I vs think of is the shower stall could be a bit more spacious and the train noise wakes you up on a regular basis. Other then that had a great time.

Stayed June 2014
Vandalia, Illinois
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This was a very nice hotel and very luxurious, the staff was very helpful and nice. The room was very nice and luxurious, it had a balcony which was a nice surprise! The balcony was very nice with a great view of downtown Branson. The beds were very comfortable and soft, I sleep very well that night. I loved the Ice Bucket and the glasses that went with it, very nice and luxurious! This place had an indoor pool and hot tub, it also had and outdoor pool and hot tub which was very nice! The outdoor pool was nice, just a little cold but it was nice and the design of it was great. We went out around 8:00pm to the outdoor pool and hot tub, they had an outdoor bar but it was closed, don't know why being on a Saturday in June, when it was open earlier that day.

I did have two things I did not like about this hotel. First was the Breakfast, we got a ticket for a free continental breakfast but the ticket was confusing talking about a breakfast buffet as well, but didn't really say if it was included or there was a charge. We had no idea where the continental breakfast was to be served, so we didn't eat the breakfast because we couldn't find where it was at.

The second thing I did not like about this hotel was the parking, it was Horrible! They had a parking garage across the street and there was a skywalk to go across it over to the hotel. However no one informed us of the walk we had to take from the cross walk to the elevators in the hotel that got us to our rooms! My mom uses a Cane and it would have been nice of them to inform us when we checked in, but no one did. Once we walked across the skywalk into the hotel we realized it was the Convention side of the hotel, which was huge. We had to hunt down the elevators that took us to our rooms. There was no signage or anything I could find telling us were these elevators were at and it was a VERY long walk to them, especially for my mom who uses a Cane!

Room Tip: If you have someone who has trouble with walking make sure you have them enter at the front of the h...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank TSP1973
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Too numerous to mention & not enough characters to type! This is a convention center that should have experience with quick check-ins and knowledgeable staff to handle numerous problems without other customers standing in line waiting and listening. I was appalled at how things were handled after I had reservations confirmed beforehand.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank 734bonnieb
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am terribly sorry about the experience that you had at our hotel. I would like to contact you so that I can get some more detail on what made your experience at our hotel a negative one. If you can please reach out to one of the front office managers we would greatly appreciate it.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Great stay. The rooms are nice and the bed is comfortable. The staff was super nice. The restaurant downstairs is fabulous. The hotle is in a nice location. They could pick up the cigarette butts in the parking area but this is a battle everyone fights. Overall I will stay here whenever I am in town.

Room Tip: Stay as high as you can to minimize any noise from below.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
mid-west
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

But there were a couple of exceptions in our room.
1. The room had two big towels, two hand towels and two wash clothes...no extras. Now that is a bit chintzy, even Super 8 provides extras.
2. It was impossible to turn the water on in the shower without getting doused with cold water because you had to enter the shower to turn the water on and stand in front of the spray. One would think that with as many hotel rooms that Hilton has built, they would have figured that one out.
The Hilton breakfast buffet was/is overpriced. Found an old style restaurant Clocker's just a block away with big portions and low prices.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business