our family had a great time. Thank you for leading your home to us. It was so welcoming. Enjoyed it alot. We even walked up to the mini golf. Was in a real good location. I have been giving your name out to my friends
The condo was amazing! All the space really provided our family of 5 the chance to wind down after busy, hot days. It was welcoming, clean and comfortable.
We brought our own food and were able to have a good amount of meals in the condo due to the full kitchen and all the needed cookware and utensils. This saved us money we could use for other activities and special meals.
We loved how conveniently located we were to everything from Silver Dollar City to Tablerock Lake and Downtown Branson.
Donald was quick to answer my questions as I was planning our trip. We would definitely love to stay here again on our next trip to Branson!
We had an absolutely wonderful time! It was quite and not far from town! We had 4 adults and a baby for our stay and the baby swam in the bath tub in the master bathroom which was beautiful! We will be coming back it was so wonderful!
The only issues we had were small ones.
1) had a hard time figuring out key pad for entry
2) no mention in p-work about needing a card to get into pool found out by another guest
3) there was a dirty dish in sink and dirty rag found on top of cabinet in master bedroom
4) we seen several spiders in sink, tub, floor etc.
5) no instructions on how to use DVD player in living area (4 remotes) was unable to figure out for kids
6) when it said first floor I assumed no steps
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this condo. It is very spacious and had everything we needed. Loved the sun room. It is in a great location with many Branson attractions very close by. Donald was very helpful with our questions. We would not hesitate to stay here again or to recommend this condo to others.