“cute place”
other travellers have booked this property
End Unit Upper level Quiet off the road setting
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
End Unit Upper level
Quiet off the road setting
Entryway upstairs to loft
Entryway hallway into living room
Living room with queen sleeper sofa
View from upstairs loft
Loft Bedroom
Loft bathroom
View from balcony looking toward Lake Taneycomo
Beautify logo painted by Ashley Stanley-Stevenson
Starting a tradition of happy guests!
Happy Guests! New tradition!
New floor
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Deborah H
Booneville
“cute place”
Reviewed 20 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

great place ,well thought out. right by the lake . only one suggestion have a phone number in the initial contact. there is no office so you need the unit and the key code. very pleased . will go again.

28 Mar 2018
We are so happy you chose to say with us and enjoyed your stay!
lisa h
Independence, Missouri
“Exactly what I was looking for!”
Reviewed 31 July 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

I took my Mom to Branson and decided to find a condo rental rather than stay in a hotel. I did tons of research and decided on Gabby's Abby and could not have been happier. It is a great location...close enough to all the happenings, but far enough away to get a break. It was very cozy and comfortable inside and quiet outside. I loved that I didn't have to check in. I was emailed a door lock code a couple days before I left, so I was able to just pull in and get my vacation started. Everything you need is there...linens, kitchen equipment, internet, tv...the list is endless. Pam was very easy to work with and answered all of my questions quickly. We will definitely stay here again!

Your age range 35-49
1 Aug 2017
Aww... your review makes my heart happy! We love our getaway and I makes me happy when others enjoy it as well!
Kelly H
“Peaceful, Quiet, and relaxing.”
Reviewed 26 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Great place to stay. Easy travel to all attractions. Well supplied for needs. I will definitely be staying here again.

28 Jun 2017
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay! We love the peace and quiet but still minutes from everything since it is close to the alternative routes! Please come back soon!
Richard B
“Basic Condo, Terrible Beds”
Reviewed 30 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

My wife and I recently stayed here over the 2017 Memorial Day Weekend. Very basic not a lot of frills or extras, which was ok since we planned on spending most of our time out doing things in Branson. The one thing I would ask them to improve on is the beds. Both Beds in this condo are very hard, to the point I woke up each morning with a backache. I probably would not stay here again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
1 Jun 2017
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you being our guest. I am sorry the condo did not meet your needs.
Gracie M
Harrah, Oklahoma
“Home away from hone”
Reviewed 23 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This condo is a little south of the main events which is good because it's quiet. It's not as convenient because of driving distance, BUT we found 2 amazing resturants close by. Danna's BBQ and Fall Creek Steak & Catfish were both very tasty! Our granddaughter LOVED the loft bedroom!

1 Jun 2017
I am so happy your granddaughter loved the loft. Our grandkids picked out this condo for us for the loft!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very nice, quiet, clean, roomy, and stocked with everything you need.”
Reviewed 14 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Thanks for the great place to stay! It was nice to stay at a clean facility at a reasonable cost so close to everything.

Your age range 50-64
14 Dec 2016
Thank you for your review. Thanks for sharing our condo!
Timothy L...
“Nice quit cozy place”
Reviewed 11 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Gabby Abby's place is a nice quit cozy place to stay in Branson close to every thing but just far away enough to be off the strip. This place worked out well for our family and we enjoy our stay very much.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
14 Dec 2016
Thanks so much for taking time to review! We love Gabby's Abby and love sharing!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing