“AMAZING PLACE TO STAY!!!”

Best Western Music Capital Inn
Ranked #8 of 140 Hotels in Branson
GreenLeadersGold level
Wyoming, Michigan
“AMAZING PLACE TO STAY!!!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

nice quiet clean rooms, had extra towels and soaps at the door when didnt want the room cleaned.. best of all SUPER customer service .. TONY at the front desk was SOO helpful and let me bug him all week, he brought a rollaway bed to the room for me, helped with finding a good pizza place and gave recommendations which were great. Pool is clean, hot tub relaxing,, only bad thing would be the breakfast lady her name was LIBBY needed to be more respectful, no place i have ever been did a person clean up under the table that I was eating at well i was eating and had the nerve to tell my son that he was eating too much umm when is there a rule on how much cereal you can eat., plus she didnt have fresh bisquits out the fresh ones were all gone rgt away she didnt fill anything and it was only 7:30. so overall if you want outstanding customer service with lots of help stay here and ask for TONY. bonus they had awesome lemon/orange water in the lobby.. another downfall was that the building is suppose to be smoke free yet ppl would prop the door open and smoke would come in, the day time frt desk did nothing, parents are allowed to drink down at the pool which personally i think there should be no drinking allowed either in a family oriented hotel, parents should have to be watching their children

Room Tip: main floor towards the back of the hotel are the quietiest
Green Features: i think that the hotel should enforce some better no smoking rules, if its a no smoking environment then there shouldnt be smoking so many feet from building or make no smoking on property at all.. also being a family oriented hotel there shouldnt be drinking allowed on premises either.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Sue G, General Manager at Best Western Music Capital Inn, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Dear Sabrina B:
Thank you so much for this "5 Star Review"!! I have shared your comments with Tony and our other team members. Please be assured that the issues you have mentioned have been addressed. We take our customer comments very seriously and we use your input to make improvements that will better enable us to care for future guests! Please stay with us again the next time you are in Branson and give us another chance to make your stay a great one!

BW Music Capital Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Midwest US
Reviewed 30 June 2014

There is a reason I keep coming back to the BW Music Capital Inn in Branson. It's clean, comfortable, centrally located, affordable and friendly. I've tried other hotels on recommendations from others in Branson, but always come back to BW Music Capital Inn. We had a room close to elevator and never once heard any commotion or noise. Even with all the kids staying there, the noise level was minimal. At some point, furniture, carpet, room decor and bedspreads need to be updated, but the lack of this updating is not a dealbreaker for me because everything is clean and fresh. I'll be back!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear bpnkay:
Thank you so much for choosing the BW Music Capital Inn and taking the time to write this nice review about your experience with us. We are very glad you FOUND us after trying many other resorts and hotels in the area! I appreciate your comments regarding the breakfast and lobby area. We recently underwent a huge remodel and greatly expanded our lobby/breakfast seating so that we are able to accommodate larger groups with less waiting at breakfast. Our concierge service is always glad to assist our guest with tickets to area shows and attractions and strive hard to get the best seating available. (They also can give tips on the best dining in town!) We hope you will be staying with us on future trips to Branson....and hope you'll be back soon!

Natchitoches, Louisiana
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We have stayed at lots of hotels and resorts in Branson due to not really finding one that we like well enough to go back to. BW Music Capital Inn is the best one we have found yet! It is very clean, comfortable with a helpful caring staff with all good attitudes. We requested a crib for our room. It was set up with linens ready to go before we arrived, which was a surprise. The front desk called to make sure everything was ok shortly after we got in the room. The room and beds were very clean, comfortable and nicely appointed. The cleaning staff does an excellent job every day!! The breakfast was adequate, I've had better at a few hotels but I've had much worse also at many other hotels. Although there were many people using the breakfast area, the staff made sure it stayed stocked and it was nice to have 2 waffle makers, I never had to wait for a waffle. There is plenty of seating including tables and chairs in the lobby which I haven't seen in other hotels. The concierge service was awesome in setting up our tickets. She arranged our seating perfectly! The hotel location is perfect for us, visiting SDC and Sight and Sound Theater. It is located so that the relief routes are easily accessible for staying off the strip during busy hours and for getting out of Branson on 65. Overall, an excellent stay, our best yet in Branson by far!! Thanks to the entire staff for a friendly, positive atmosphere. We will be back! Now if we could just find a good restaurant in Branson!!!! Yuck!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Sue G, General Manager at Best Western Music Capital Inn, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Dear bpnkay:

danville, United States
Reviewed 23 June 2014

hotel was wonderful clean rooms comfy beds great breakfast the staff could be a little more friendlier but we didnt have to deal with them much after check in. we went as a group and it was perfect they put all of us on one floor which is great!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Twanna P:

Thank you for bringing your softball team to Branson and thank you for choosing to stay at the Best Western Music Capital Inn. We certainly do appreciate our families and the younger folks who stay with us and I sincerely apologize for the lukewarm welcome you received. I am glad that we were able to keep your team together and that you had a great time while you were here. We hope you will choose the BW Music Capital Inn again on your next trip to Branson!

Troy, Missouri
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I’ve been going to Branson since I was a young boy (born in 1961)! Put it this way…Silver Dollar City still did “shoot-outs” in the street and the “Flooded Mine” was their greatest attraction beyond Marvel Cave! We’ve had the opportunity to see almost every show, visit every place, shop in EVERY store and yes, stay in a great number of their hotels and motels…and one of the BEST for the MONEY is absolutely, the BEST WESTERN on the Shepherd of the Hills Express!
I can be extremely hard in reviewing, but there is a reason for that…you want to “GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.” I don’t expect anything less and I absolutely don’t expect a whole lot more! I’m not a “Travel Snob!” I can put up with a lot, but I can’t put up with disrespect and extreme laziness! You don’t get that much in Branson in the first place, but you CERTAINLY won’t get it at the Best Western. It cost a few dollars more, but the courtesy and the comfort level is high enough to merit the few extra dollars…in my opinion. The cleanliness is immaculate comparatively! You “feel” clean there! The rooms are spectacular with very HIGH QUALITY beds, furnishings, great selections of cable.
The fitness room, pool and sauna were fantastic! AND the breakfast was very good. No biscuits and gravy, but you’ll survive! The attention to detail at check-in was very nice! Convenient ice-machines and plenty of towels; the showers were HOT and very clean. I can’t say enough good about the BEST WESTERN…so much so we joined the “Rewards” Club. You really do get what you pay for. There are other places in Branson that I do enjoy…and I would still stay at other places, but I will absolutely consider the BW first.

Room Tip: All the rooms are high quality; you can't make a bad decision here!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Layne C
Dear Layne C:
Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! I appreciate your humor as a long-time visitor to Branson! You are certainly familiar with the Branson area, and I am certainly glad that you FOUND us!! Cleanliness, friendliness and safety are our main concerns and I certainly appreciate that you appreciated the "value" in all the amenities you mentioned. Many guests compliment us on our full hot breakfast...not sure how the biscuits and gravy got missed? We serve biscuits and sausage gravy every morning in the warmer next to the eggs and featured meat! You'll have to try them on your next stay with us and we hope you'll come back soon!! Keep an eye out for your Rewards Club emails and watch for the "specials." Thank you again for choosing the Best Western Music Capital Inn!

DFW, TX
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We stayed here based on all of the great reviews. The hotel was okay - just okay - nothing great. The staff was very nice as mentioned. They do try to make sure your stay is pleasant. Everyone raved about the breakfast but I was not impressed. There's your basic cereal, yogurt, toast/bagel plus 2 waffle makers, disgusting eggs, sausage, and excellent biscuits and gravy. The pool area was oddly lit but the kids enjoyed it and it looks much larger in pictures. Larger towels would be nice for the pool. The pull out bed in our room was difficult to get out and we called the front desk to get help and they were absolutely willing to come right then to help but while we were on the phone we got the bed completely out. The room was large which was nice although the place is very dated. This is located a few miles from the main strip so walking to things from the hotel isn't an option. But there is less traffic. I tend to prefer a more updated hotel but for the price this was probably the best. I can't say I wouldn't stay here again but if I was willing to pay a little more for a room - I probably would have driving a little farther to a new hotel.

1 Thank StayinHomeMomma
Sue G, General Manager at Best Western Music Capital Inn, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear StayinHomeMama: Thank you for choosing the Best Western Music Capital Inn for your recent stay in Branson, Missouri. I am glad that you were pleased with our friendly staff members. Our team members work very hard to achieve a high level of cleanliness, friendliness, and safety for each guest. I apologize for your inconvenience in the difficulty of opening the pull out sofa. Our maintenance department found that some screws had worked loose and were able to make the repairs and it's working well now. We appreciate our guests very much, and we use their comments to improve. I hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to Branson and give us another chance to impress you.

Best Western Music Capital Inn
Sand Springs, Oklahoma
Reviewed 10 June 2014

When we go to Branson, we try to stay at Best Western Music Capital Inn. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. The hotel has always been quiet regardless of the number of guests. They feature a good hot breakfast including biscuits and gravy, eggs, sausage, oatmeal, waffles, and other items. The hotel has a nice pool and hot tub.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Sue G, Manager at Best Western Music Capital Inn, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Dear Ralph W:

Thank you for taking time to write this great review of the Best Western Music Capital Inn! We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay, and we hope you will come back and see us soon! It's
just a short hop over from Sand Springs for a nice weekend getaway!