“Best hotel i have ever stayed in!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Branson Towers Hotel

Ranked #39 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Royse City, Texas
“Best hotel i have ever stayed in!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2011

Branson Towers was the nicest and cleanest hotel i have ever seen and been to. The staff was very polite, our rooms were kept clean, and if we had an issue the employees took care of it. I had left some items in Branson and an employee named Becky had kept me informed on what was going on. She had made sure to call to make sure we got the package and she was very polite. I will totally recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed April 2011
1 Thank tootall1022
JPayneBranson, Manager at Branson Towers Hotel, responded to this review, 21 May 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for complimenting my housekeeping and front desk staff. We take pride in what we do and we are always here to make your stay enjoyable.

We hope you will come back to the Ozarks soon and stay with us again.

Thank you again for taking your valuable time to review our hotel.

Branson Towers Hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Batesville, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2011

We stayed here 12 years ago and was afraid it would not be kept up by now, but we were surprised. It is still a great place to stay. We had a recently renovated room and it was unusually clean for a hotel room. The only negative we found was the mattress was old and not as supportive as we like. Our 19 year old son and my parents were with us. My parents were very satisfied with their room also. The price was very reasonable. The breakfast was waffles, toast, doughnuts,biscuits, gravy, sausage, eggs, and cereal. Everything we tried was tasty. It is off the beaten path, but still close to everything. We went to Sight and Sound Theater which was close by. A good night's sleep for a good price. We recommend!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Arkiegirl1
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for reviewing the Branson Towers Hotel. I am pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us.

We do offer great amenities for a good price, including the hot breakfast that you mentioned. I am saddened to hear that you did not enjoy our pillow top mattresses. Most of our rooms have brand new mattresses that we replaced about 6 months ago. I am inclined to think that we might have gotten a defective mattress from the manufacturer. Would you please contact me and let me know what room number you stayed in so that I can inspect the mattress myself? I do not want any future guests to be inconvenienced that same way you were.

Once again, thank you so much for taking your time to review our hotel. We hope you will return to the Ozarks soon and the Branson Towers Hotel will be here to welcome you.

417-336-4500
anna@letsgotobranson.com
Fairview Heights, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2011

Loved this hotel. One of the best places we have ever stayed. nice upkept rooms. really good hot breakfast, great indoor pool. free ice cream in the evening The staff was extremely helpful and nice. We payed a great price for a hotel that we would have payed twice as much for anywhere else. I would recommnend this one to anyone traveling to Branson. We also liked the fact that it was not on the main street through town.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank bjjohnsonne
JPayneBranson, Manager at Branson Towers Hotel, responded to this review, 16 May 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate your kind words and are very glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Branson Towers Hotel.

We do take pride in our brand new pillow-top mattresses and deluxe pillows as well as great breakfast that is served in our newly remodeled Gazebo Hall. We also enjoy hosting an ice cream social on most nights which features cobblers, ice cream and root beer floats and nothing is over $3!

I will make sure and pass on the compliments to my staff. All of us will be looking forward to seeing you again at our hotel soon. Once again, thank you for taking your time to review the Branson Towers Hotel.

Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2011

We went to Branson for spring break for a few days and stayed at this hotel. We had no complaints at all. The rooms were clean and large. The pool area was clean and the kids loved it. The breakfast bar was far better than Ive had at 100 dollar a night hotels , had gravy biscuits, sausage , boiled eggs , bagels , make your own waffles , fruit , cereal, toast and other items. There was a couple bus loads of teenage to college age kids staying and we heard no noise from them in our room at all , the front desk was very helpfull , all in all we will stay here again , best 55 dollar a night room we have ever stayed in , and if you go to their website and sign up for their webdeal you can get 5 bucks off a night , even better

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank ubenumber2
Tahlequah, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2011

We have stayed at this location several times over the years and even though I get points with other hotels in the area I prefer to stay at the Branson Towers whenever I go to Branson. The staff is always so pleasant and go out of thier way to meet your needs, make you stay comfortable, and the rooms are nice and roomy, clean, not crowded at all. The nightly ice cream social is great and the hot breakfast they offer is always a great way to start the day. I have recommended this to my friends who have been pleased when they stay there and thank me for telling this about this great place to stay in Branson.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with friends
Saint Louis, Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2011

I stayed at Branson Towers about 5 years ago and I thought it was nice so we tried it again. We reserved a 2 room suite. The fireplace was broken and the sofa bed was broken. I always check the beds at any hotel for bed begs. Upon removing the sheets to inspect I noticed the mattress cover had several hairs all over the cover. Then I found hairs on the sheets and blanket. The front desk brought new sheets and the same thing, so he brought another set of sheets, after the third set of sheets they again had hairs and they ran out of fitted sheets and clean blankets. Mind you there were not busy at all. In addition, the recliner was ripped and broken. The interior of the room had several spots where their was damage and had white spackle on it (the walls were pink). When you stay in a room in Branson that is $100+ you expect a better quality room. The staff apologized and gave me $10 off but that did not make up for the horrible experience. The hotel needs major renovations in the rooms and hire new maid service!!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank familyvacations2
Howell, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2011

The hotel was very clean well kept up. Personel were very polite and helpful extending every courtesy they could possibly do.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple