Are you kidding? This hotel did not have the cable channel that carried the world series. Now it wasn't all bad, I could have watched a Pokemon cartoon or a great DIY channel without the volume on because the alarm clock radio in the room had the station that played the MLB World Series. So, I missed game 6 and 7 while staying there...yes I could have went to another establishment to watch, but had the family...it just wasn't going to be.
That being said, the hotel isn't all bad. The hotel staff is about as friendly as humans can be. The beds are very comfortable, the bathroom was very clean and we liked the location (off the main strip).
The family was not happy with the breakfast and wanted to go out after the first morning. I talked them into having cereal and made it up to them at lunch. I thought it was ok. The fridge in the room did not work, but that wasn't a huge concern for us for this trip.
Would we stay here again? Probably not because we have been more pleased with several other hotels in Branson at this price point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful Branson hotel with indoor pool and hot tub, interior corridors and three elevators. Enjoy a hot buffet style breakfast in our Gazebo Hall and Free Wi-Fi in your room. Our two room suites have fireplace and Jacuzzi tub or relax in our Classic two queen room king Jacuzzi room or a Family Suite. Enjoy the ice cream social in the evenings or let the kids play in the Galaxy Arcade game room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Branson Towers Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Branson Towers Branson Missouri
- Best Western Branson Mo
- Best Western Branson Missouri
- Branson Hotel
- Best Western Branson Tower