“Great for the price”

Branson Towers Hotel
Ranked #39 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

My husband wanted me to plan a last minute trip to branson on Fourth of July weekend!! It was really hard finding a reservation for the hotels I wanted so I decided to take a chance on this one. I saw a couple of previous reviews and was scared. But it ended up being a great visit. The staff was awesome, the room was nice and clean(even though it was pink). The beds were very comfortable. The room was bigger than I expected with a microwave, fridge and flat screen tv. And the pool was awesome! It was a great experience. The only bad thing was the water pressure in the shower but my husband said it was an easy fix. I would come back the next time I visit.

Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stayed at the Branson Towers Hotel in Branson, Missouri June 26 and 27. Beds were very comfortable. Room looked like it had just been remodeled. Had new furniture and new carpet. Bathtub/shower was new and was very modern. It was very clean. The breakfast was good too. The only thing negative I would say is that the pillows were uncomfortable. Bring your own if you can.

The staff was very nice and helpful. The cleaning staff were also very good at cleaning the rooms.

Room Tip: Be sure and ask for a room with new furniture. It costs just a little more but is worth it.
1  Thank MalibuSearcy
Reviewed 26 June 2014

we have stayed here 3 or 4 times now and have always had a great experience. This trip we had the King room with jacuzzi tub, paid $79 plus tax. My husband asked for senior discount! It is just a short distance to the sight and sound theater which is showing the play 'Jonah'. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Branson, MO.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Anna Z, Manager at Branson Towers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for letting us know about your stay. We are thrilled to hear that your stay with us was a great experience. You are absolutely right in saying that we are conveniently located near the Sight & Sound Theater which makes it very convenience for majority of our guests to visit the Jonah show.

We will look forward to greeting you here again soon!

Thank you again!

Anna
Branson Towers Hotel

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We had a family reunion at this hotel. It was easy to find, easy to check in and the rooms were clean and everything was in working order. However, the decor was extremely dated and the carpets worn. This would be a great place for people with young children - in fact, we did see a lot of softball teams staying here. However, I travel quite a bit and typically stay in hotels run by Marriott, Hyatt, or Hilton... and this hotel is not near in the same class as those, so that does affect my review.

There was a pool in a separate building within the hotel's courtyard. There was also a tiny "game room" with pinball machines, air hockey and a couple of video games. The hotel had wifi, but I couldn't get it to work in the meeting room we had on the third floor. There was also a breakfast served in the morning (which we slept through) and an ice cream social at night where you could pay a couple of bucks for some ice cream or a root beer float.

Again, the staff was amazing, but this is not the venue I would have chosen had I been in charge of booking the venue.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank breoni

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to let us know about your most recent stay at the Branson Towers Hotel. We were very happy to be a part of your family reunion. My staff and I got to meet several members of your family and it appeared that everyone was have a great time.

I am sad to hear that you slept through the breakfast- this is one of the things that many of our guests rave about along with our pillowtop mattresses.

Thank you for such kind words about my staff- I will definitely pass on your comments on to them. I am sorry to hear about you not being able to connect to Wi-Fi in the meeting room. We have just invested several thousands dollars worth of new equipment last month and Wi-Fi has been working great throughout the property. Have you called the front desk to let them know about the issue? We are at the front desk 24 hours a day to help our guests. We have not had any other inquiries about the Wi-Fi not being operation during the last several weeks and I truly believe that my front desk would have been more than happy to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Again, thank you for your time and I sincerely hope to greet you here again soon!

Anna

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We stayed two nights in a king room with a jacuzzi for $85 plus tax per night. The most comfortable hotel bed we've encountered in awhile; pillow top mattress. The power strip was greatly appreciated. The hotel is not decorated fancy at all, but neat and clean. The jacuzzi is a little awkward to get in and out of. The breakfast had crisp, fresh apples, tasty biscuits, but the eggs and sausage were not our favorites. Hot coffee was really good. The front desk personnel were friendly and helped us with directions. The B T Bones restaurant down the street was very good, BTW. We would recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: We did have a lot of little kids around, apparently in town for ball tournaments, but we were wisely...
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I work as a tour manager, working with motorcoach groups on a regular basis. After my first experience with this hotel, I can say that I hope my tour operators always use this hotel from now on. It is perfect for groups, as they have everything well-organized and in perfect order upon arrival.

The included breakfast is very good and well-stocked, plus the eating area is very large and comfortable- no crowded, small spaces to try to maneuver in like so many hotels.The staff is consistently friendly and helpful, the rooms clean and comfortable. Having a fridge and microwave in the room is an added bonus and much appreciated.

The location is ideal as well, as it is an easy drive on the Red Rt to connect to roads going to any of the various places one wants to go in Branson with a minimum of time spent on the horrible bumper-to-bumper Rt 76 strip.

I would stay at his hotel any time I am in Branson and recommend it very highly. Staff who were especially helpful to me were the General Mgr Anna Z., Group Sale Mgr Mark Bryson, and front desk staff Ella and Caleb. Everyone was very helpful and friendly, but these 4 stood out and made my job just that much easier. Hats off to all, and be sure to give this hotel a shot when you visit Branson - you won't regret it.

Room Tip: Since I work in the tour industry, I understand that not all travelers appreciate being in the middl...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The best part of this Hotel is the breakfast. They have to many buses come in and the kids run the halls, yelling after 10:00 at night. The pool was nice and hot tub. The bed wasn't very comfortable. They did have a fridge/microwave in the room which was nice.
Probably wouldn't stay there again.

Room Tip: Room was clean and breakfast was good variety plus very roomy