“Have always had a good experience.”

Branson Towers Hotel
Ranked #42 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 25 August 2014

My husband and I have stayed here 3, maybe 4 times now. It's a very nice hotel that provides all your basic amenities plus it has a microwave and fridge in each room, which you normally don't get in a hotel at this price so that is a definite plus! They have a piano player and ice cream social every evening, and they have good breakfast. They also have a nice big event room. This last time we stayed the whole inside of the hotel had been repainted. There is a big indoor pool too. The beds are SUPER comfy and they have nice bathroom amenities. This last time we stayed with 2 other couples and both their rooms air conditioners weren't working very well but ours was fine. We've never had any problems there and will return to stay again. You can't beat the value with everything you get.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VacationsForMe2

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Location of the hotel is great. Only minutes away from all of the attractions, but far enough away where things are not crazy, but also just less than a mile to stores and restaurants. Good price for the condition/rooms/amenities they offer. The building is wonderful. Had to ring the bell at the Front Desk every time I visited the lobby. Pool is displayed as heated, but I don't believe it's heated. Our room did not have any trash bags in the trash bins, even after the housekeeper cleaned it a second time during our stay. Beds are comfortable, but nothing special. All in all, I would recommend staying here for a short vacation.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This is the best hotel! It is awesome! The staff are wonderful, and are very helpful, and can't do enough to make your stay wonderful! It a VERY clean hotel, and that is one of the most important things for me. They have a wonderful breakfast, but the blackberry cobbler and ice cream that they serve in the evening can't be beat. It is delicious!!!
This is a place we would HIGHLY recommend!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2014

From when you first pull in the drive you immediately feel like you're going into a luxury hotel! All of the staff are nice, accommodating, and you can tell they genuinely care about making your stay the best it can be! Not the most updated hotel, but the beds are comfortable, the bathrooms are clean, the parking lots are safe, and best of all at 10:00pm every night they have a cobbler and ice cream social! Peach or blackberry cobbler, vanilla ice cream, and root beer floats! Cheap and delicious! Yum! Yum! Yum! Since the first time we stayed, Branson Towers has been our only hotel choice! AN OVERALL GREAT STAY!

Room Tip: Long hallways, so try to get a room on an end for less walking
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We just happened by Branson Towers when we first got into Branson. My husband and I had not been since we were both kids so things had changed ALOT! The staff was so friendly and helpful, the rates were good and our room was clean and comfortable! We liked that while we were close to the attractions and dining choices, we were also in a quieter area. The housekeeping staff were very courteous and patient with our quirky "do not disturb" sign on the door every day we were there (we didn't need maid service and could call for towels if needed). The complimentary breakfast was delicious! They had everything from waffles & donuts to eggs, sausage, biscuits and fruit so we didn't need to find someplace to have breakfast. We strongly urge anyone looking for a beautiful, comfortable & friendly place to stay in Branson to visit the Branson Towers, we definitely will on our next visit!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JED120863
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Ok so I don't usually stay at the top of the Hilton or in the swanky 300.00 a night places so I am guessing here about luxury! My husband and I needed to get away for the weekend and had wanted to stay someplace really nice. I looked at all kinds of places. We looked at Hilton and wanted to stay there but have you SEEN those prices? Yeah, 'nuff said! I am sure it is dreamy there but I am not Paris Hilton so there ya go!
When you walk into the lobby of the Branson Towers you immediately think WOW! There is a beautiful, shiny, black Grand Player piano at the bottom of a double staircase. Gorgeous!
The staff member at the desk was very nice and polite. Don't really know what more to say about her! She answered any questions, was personable and helpful. What more could you want?
Our room was VERY nice. I got the Jacuzzi suite and it was clean, the room, the Jacuzzi and the bathroom all clean. We had a mini 'fridge. Microwave, etc.
The bed was comfortable, I loved the pillows!
The pool is in a separate building that is in the middle of the complex. We did not swim but it looked very inviting!
The breakfast in the morning was better than most continental breakfast's. Of course I am comparing to other hotels we have stayed at that are NOT Hilton's LOL! I have to watch what I eat due to some health issues and I was very impressed with my choices. More than the usual fare and fresh, not reheated left overs.
We recommended this hotel to a single father friend and he went this last weekend. He had NO complaints.
The location was out of the way of the traffic snarl but close enough that we could easily get to the things we wanted to do. I definitely recommend getting a map or two to navigate! It can be a bit confusing if you don't have one.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MissouriAnnie
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Not really sure what to say. The price was right but the rooms had issues. First the floor coving for both of the rooms I rented was stained and worn. There was no mattress pads on any of the four beds. The bath was stocked with three wash cloths even though four could stay in each room. Also one refrigerator did not work and one window was completely missing the shear. Not sure what's is going on but I think owners are cutting cost. My mom and sister said that they have stayed here several times and this was the worst they have seen the rooms. But if you are looking for a cheap room. Go for it. I will look somewhere else my next trip to Branson.

Stayed: August 2014
Anna Z, Manager at Branson Towers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking your time to let us know about your most recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that you found the rate to be right- we strive to be your affordable hotel when in Branson while offering the best pillowtop mattresses and an amazing hot buffet style breakfast at no additional cost.
I am very sorry to hear that your stay with us was not great. I sincerely apologize for the refrigerator not working. Did you report this issue during your stay? We have maintenance staff available at all times and I am sure this would have been taken care of in no time.
I am very sorry about the housekeeping missing putting an extra washcloth- it was not their intent to do that. I will definitely address this with the head housekeeper so that we can prevent this from happening again.
Again, I am very sorry that we did not make a great first impression on you and we would like to welcome you back. Would you be so kind and give me a call at any time with the room number(s) where you stayed so that we can take care of the issues you reported?
I sincerely hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you!