“Great location!”

Best Western Plus Landing View Inn & Suites
Ranked #43 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights while in Branson! It's so close to both Branson Landings, a more modern shopping area, and the small businesses of Branson, as well as the main drag of Branson. The rooms were clean and well-maintained and the staff was more than helpful. Perfect for pets and people!

Stayed: July 2014
jeffkeen, General Manager at Best Western Plus Landing View Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you for giving us such nice feedback. So many folks do like our location as you can walk to Downtown and the Landing and access the shows easily without having to battle the heavy traffic as much . We love to hear that our service and product was appreciated. Please come back to see us.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Rooms near Rt 76 are very noisy. Our room was at street level and we didn't sleep very well. The sink and water valves were brass and splattered water everywhere. There didn't seem to be an easy way to turn it on slowly. Otherwise, we enjoyed our stay. Room service and staff are very nice...

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks for your feedback. Part of what makes our location so desirable is that we are right on Main St. within walking distance of Historic Downtown Branson and the Branson Landing. We do have many rooms away from the street so I hope you will call me directly and we will make sure we find a room that would be perfect for your family. We would enjoy serving you again.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

We booked the room after one of our resort accommodations didn't work out. Sandy was the first friendly face we met but certainly was not the last! She was WHY we stayed, the rate was quite reasonable and I felt like I'd known her or years! The room was so clean and contemporary. It smelled fresh, the furnishings were modern and very nice. Bed was comfortable and floors were spotless! There was even a beautiful swan made from a towel on the king sized bed made by Sandra, the kids loved it! The fridge was nice sized, coffee maker, and microwave too. We have a family of 7 and there was plenty of room with a blow up mattress on the floor with two on the hide-a-bed. We got in late but took advantage of the incredible 24hour Salt water pool! They had a very clean hot tub under the stars and workout room too! Our kids haven't stayed up that late in years, we had such a fun time! ;) Now here's the over the top experience for me, we have a couple children with life threatening food allergies and I need to read labels. Shari, the breakfast attendant, was so dear, she got all of the ingredient labels for me to check to see if the kids could eat the items offered for breakfast. With her help they were able to enjoy many of the items! She had to go downstairs to the storeroom for one item and brought me the torn cardboard box. That exceeded my expectations for sure! She didn't begrudge running around,and Jeff, the general manager, even offered to help in any way he could so she could assist us. They were So helpful! I hugged Shari because I often have the opposite experience with wait staff. I usually bring special food with but hadn't had time to shop. That will be a cherished memory for me, what a special lady! The breakfast consisted of; waffles, biscuits and cream gravy, turkey sausage (special that morning) cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt, scrambled eggs, muffins, bagels, oatmeal, coffee and juices. Breakfast was served in their beautiful bright and cheery dining room by a fireplace with luxurious contemporary furnishings! It was a delight! I can't wait to come back for a stay, that's pretty amazing since I own 4 weeks at a five star timeshare in Branson! One thing that makes life special is the feeling that surrounds a memory, when people treat you with respect and genuine kindness it supersedes the actual activity because there is such a beautiful exchange of kindness made. I loved the people at the Best Western because they actually CARED about me, My family, and My experience while inTheir care. What a rare thing it is to find these days, actual caring for others!
Great job friends, hopefully we will visit you next year! :)

Room Tip: The king suites have a hide-a-bed and a king sized bed. We have 7 and had room for a blow up mattres...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
jeffkeen, General Manager at Best Western Plus Landing View Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Christy J., That is perhaps the warmest, kindest and most encouraging tripadvisor post we've received. When you expressed to us that your family had special dietary needs we rightfully took that very seriously. No one wants to spend their vacation dealing with an allergic reaction. So we felt like we were simply doing our job. I am so pleased we could be of help to you and it truly was a pleasure meeting you and your outstanding family. I hope the rest of your trip was enjoyable and we look forward to having you come back and spend more time with us very soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Great place to stay, friendly sevrice and centrally located to everything!! Highly recommend this place. Rooms are clean, pool,hot tub,fitness room and laundry rooms all right there. Couldn't have ask for better place!! Will go back!!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jeffkeen, General Manager at Best Western Plus Landing View Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Debra K, I am so glad you had a great vacation with us! We are blessed with a great staff and wonderful location. And with all of the amenities you mentioned we feel we have everything a family needs to enjoy a perfect visit to Branson. Thanks so much for your high praise.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Pet friendly room. Carpet soiled and unclean. Hair in the chair. Room extremely malodorous. Suggest tile in pet friendly rooms versus attempting to maintain carpet. All pet owners are not alike. We, for example, crate our small dog when out of the room to prevent soiling of carpet and disturbing other guests. I believe if carpeting is maintained, more attention should be taken to clean/deodorize the room prior to booking for additional guests. Otherwise, the outside of the hotel was nice. It seemed well maintained. The staff was friendly. The beds were pillow top and very comfortable. At first glance it looked really nice and the decor and amenities were up to par. We normally stay at Best Western and I cannot rate the regular rooms. I'm sure they were probably very nice, but if you have a pet, ...not so much. I had to rate the room Poor but it was only because of the smell and the uncleanliness of the floors.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Don D and family, Thank you for mentioning the positives you observed while with us. We have had a stable housekeeping staff for quite some time and our front desk staff goes the extra mile to make sure our guests are satisfied. Please do come back and see us and if there is ever anything you find unsatisfactory, just contact our front desk folks and we will do anything within our power to fix the problem. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

There is nothing really wrong with this hotel, but we would not choose to stay there again. This is an older hotel that has been nicely remodeled. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good and plentiful. The bed was comfortable. The laundry is free (a big plus), they provide free water bottles and serve ice tea and cookies in the afternoon. The problem for us is that the hotel is built on a very steep hill. It was hard to walk from our room to the breakfast room and we had to climb the hill to get to our car. We also found the place to be noisy. I guess the people in the room next to us the first night left their TV on all night because we could hear voices all night. We also had children running outside our room at 3 am. There is no elevator and if we had had a room on the third floor we would have needed help with our bags.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear flamingomom, With all of the positives you mentioned about your stay, I hope the room location won't keep you from coming back to see us. Much of Branson is hilly and that is part of it's beauty. But we do have many rooms that are level with the breakfast room and pool so that folks don't have to walk up hill. Please do call us and we can arrange for the right location for your needs. We'd love to serve you again.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We arrived at this hotel without a reservation and selected it merely because it was the closest hotel to our exit off the interstate. Traveling in this manner is not what I recommend and I certainly knew we were taking a risk. But, luck was on our side. This was without a doubt a very enjoyable nights stay. EVERY staff member throughout our one night visit was friendly, helpful, courteous: the receptionists, the mechanical maintenance personnel, the cleaning staff, the kitchen assistants. The receptionists were knowledgeable about the area and the city and were able to answer our numerous questions. Our hotel room was very clean, the pool and hot tub were a delight. The breakfast had a vast variety of selection from grains, to fruit, and meats. The only disappointment was that the four of us love our bacon and that particular morning there was none served. I've stayed in a variety of hotels on business and pleasure. Would I recommend this one? You bet.

1  Thank Karen S

Dear Karen S. We also feel luck was on our side to have your group stay with us. Thank you for your compliments of our entire staff. We really do have a group of hard-working folks that care about our guests having a memorable experience here in Branson. Please come back and see us very soon, it was a privilege serving you.