“Great place to stay!!!!!!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Branson
Crystal Cove Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #7 of 48 Branson B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 July 2013

This place was a God send. Bob was a true gentlemen and excellent cook. No better place to stay on a honeymoon or fun little getaway with your loved ones I recommend this to everyone a little oasis to be sure !!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SeanandVictoria

Reviewed 8 July 2013

We just returned from our 3 night stay at the Crystal Cove Bed and Breakfast. To forwarn you, I am a travel agent, and am blessed to travel a lot. I am however pretty objective. I hadn't been to Branson in many years, and was pleasantly surprised as to how it's access roads have improved. Since I was there last, several new roads have been made, making this resort in a perfect location. It was literally 10 minutes if that, into downtown Branson. It sits up on the side of a hill, overlooking Table Rock Lake. Yes, there are trees, but the lake is visible. We booked the honeymoon suite for 3 nights. We thought we didn't need all the space at the time of booking, but it was the only room left. Well, it was a great choice! Attached to the main the main house, we had a private entrance, and the enitre covered porch,{ swing included} overlooking the lake. It was private, and included our own terrace and table and chairs. Our breakfast was delivered daily, and we dined outside at our own private table of 2. Jose was the highlight. Great young man that lives onsite as the care taker. He was always smiling, and was VERY helpful. We only saw the owner at check in, and her son each morning.

Postive things - We loved the ambiance of the resort, the trees, the outside common area with tables /umbrellas, and even a gas grill { that we cooked steaks on 1 night}. The little water fall, the koi pond, the relaxing jazz music piped to the outside, made it perfect. We did not have a problem parking as the Honeymoon suite as it's own space. There was however, plenty for all guests. We loved the Sweets and coffee area. We loved the use of their private dock { once we found it} the cove was perfect for swimming and sunning. The room was spacious, and the large flat screen was nice. We really used the kitchenette which has a sink, small fridge and microwave. Great for a longer stay. Breakfast was good. Not gourmet by any means, but hearty and good.

Not so good things.. The room was good, but could have been so much better. It was a cabin, so go with a cabin feel, not with fake palnts and flowers. Very dated and VERY dusty. Not sure who cleans, but it was clean in the most visible areas { the sink, toilet, carpet, kitchenette etc} but the fake plants were loaded with dust, as was the area around the sunken tub, the ledges etc. Under the bed was gross, and the jetts in the tub had not been cleaned forever. When I turned them on all this moldy crud came out.. yuck. The bedding was awful. Other reviews from the cabins say theirs were awesome.. our room had been forgotten. Mattress was so hard,thin and needs replacing. The pillows were so old, hard and flat, we had to go to Wal-Mart and buy pillows for the 2nd and 3rd nights. 1 night was enough. The sheets and flowered comforter were old and tired looking. When we think B&B we think luxury. Their logo says luxury. This would be our biggest disappointment. Inconsistantcy was a huge problem as well. Breakfast was delivered to us any where from 8:50 to 9:40. I would say earlier would be better, and honeymoon suite should be served first. The room had no kleenex, we bougth our own. We had no iron or ironing board, so we borrowed one from another guest, from their room. They in turn borrowed our cork screw as their room didn't have one. We would also encourage them to refill the free coffee and water in the sweet room. Why offer it if you don't keep it stocked?

I want you to know we did really enjoy Crystal Cove and will be back. The owners just need to work on a few things to make it truly luxurious. If they do, this will easily be the #1 in Branson.

Room Tip: Hands down get the Honeymoon Suite.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JWeeks65
Reviewed 2 June 2013

We are so happy we chose Crystal Cove for our very important day and Honeymoon. We were there a week and were happy the entire stay. The Offutt family makes an Awesome Breakfast that keeps you looking forward to mornings. We could have had our breakfast brought to us every day however we chose to join the other guests in the dining room. The other guests were very nice and we really enjoyed the owners joining for coffee. We enjoyed the sweet shop and Mrs. Offutt's delicious cake. Our view was so beautiful we decided to be married right on the patio overlooking the lake. I was a bit nervous to be married by someone we had only just met but they made it great. The minister was excellent and had a great personality. The owner and one other family member were our witnesses and they all made us very comfortable and added to our special day. We would both recommend this beautiful, charming little getaway for a wedding, honeymoon or vacation. One would have to be a very unhappy person to not love this place. We have told all our friends and family about Crystal Cove in Branson and will be back again and again.

Room Tip: For ultimate privacy I would choose the Victorian Honeymoon suite. But every cabin was beautiful an...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MnMHansel
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Stayed in Victorian honeymoon suite. Loved it. Great breakfast and lots of privacy!!! Plus staying in this suite,breakfast brought to room every morning and nice 3d tv with Netflix. The owners or very pleasant and helpful. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Aspeotes2003
Reviewed 16 February 2013

My husband and I spent last night at this gorgeous place, and I cannot stop thinking about it. We are already planning our trip back there. My husband and I have two small children at home, so it's been a long time since we have been away just the two of us. When we walked into our cabin, I was just blown away. It was SO gorgeous. The thing I will point out that the cabins are duplex style cabins. I didn't pay attention to this when I booked, but I am so glad I didn't pay attention to that or else I might have missed out on this. The cabins were booked up, so we had neighbors, but not one time was I ever disturbed or could hear anything from their room. Yes the rooms are small, but the atmosphere completely makes up for that and then some. The bed was hands down the best bed I have ever slept on. You just sink right into it. Some type of memory foam or something, but it was fantastic! I cannot even begin to explain how wonderful the jacuzzi tub was. We were in there last night and even got up this morning and got back in it for last minute relaxation. The breakfast this morning was phenomenal. And it was great to chat with the other guests and get to know everyone as well as our hosts. Who were also fabulous! Wish we were staying longer so we would have got to know them better, but we will be back very soon so there will be plenty of time for that! I must say I was extremely disappointed by some really ridiculous reviews on here. Obviously some people must be impossible to please, because everything they described couldn't be further from the truth. More people need to appreciate the simpler things in life and learn to just enjoy your spouse's or your families company instead of harping on what amenities you are accustomed to not being provided. There is a reason for place like these...to get AWAY from the hustle and bustle of our crazy lives. Oh and one more thing...probably my favorite feature of the room was the leather bound journal in the room. I opened it up and found hundreds of entries from other couples that had stayed in that same room. Dating back to 2007. Countless stories of rekindled romances, people celebrating their anniversaries, and even people that got married there. Very simple yet amazing touch! Thank you Bob and Jenny for making this a Valentine's Day we won't soon forget! Can't wait to see you again soon!

Room Tip: For those wanting to rekindle that spark with your spouse, I highly suggest the Honeymoon Cabin.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2013

We recently enjoyed a weekend at Crystal Cove, and overall, this was a very nice place, duplex style cabins, cozy, and secluded, away from the city of Branson. We were in the Music Suite. Charming room, very well decorated with Lodge Style accommodations. King size bed was extremely comfortable. Room was very clean, although the area above the fireplace with the music stuff was a bit dusty. The bathrooms are very small, barely enough room to get out of the shower, but workable. Mini kitchenette with sink, refrigerator and microwave available, a nice, large whirlpool tub in the corner, a fire place (that was very hot, requiring you to crack the window) a flat panel LCD TV, and Wifi access.

They do have a sweet shop that is open 24 hours, stocked with water and soda, and when we were there, they had potato chips, candy (bite size Snickers, Milky Way, etc), no bake chocolate and PB cookies, and lemon cake available. The coffee in the sweet shop is in a pump style carafe, and I'm not sure it was ever refreshed the entire weekend unfortunately.

The breakfast is served in a group dining room, and while it may be slightly awkward at first since everyone is afraid to chat, once you get past that, it's OK. Breakfast our first morning included buttermilk biscuits, hash browns, scrambled eggs and sausage patties. Breakfast the second morning was a bit smaller, 2 pancakes, and sausage links. Coffee was low during both breakfasts, and it was eventually refreshed after asking for more. Water was offered, but no juice. The breakfast was served to you on a plate. With a full house, plates were served 2 at a time, and it took a few minutes to get everyone served.

My only complaint would be that the cabins have what appear to be fairly thin walls. This allowed us to hear pretty much everything going on in the cabin next to us. And remember, you may be eating breakfast with these folks the next morning. Also, as everyone else states, the parking lot is a bit cramped, with enough space for 4 vehicles, but it's workable. You can use their main parking area which is just a short walk if you don't get a spot though.

Overall, it's a fairly pricey option, and I have no idea how it compares to other B&Bs in the area. The cabin was clean, the bed very comfortable, the breakfast was good, the sweet shop was a nice gesture, but the walls are a little thin.

Room Tip: We were in the Music Suite, which is the closest to the parking lot and sweet shop.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Van D
Reviewed 16 December 2012

We stayed here for a one night get away with my wife. Most of the reviews here are spot on, with the exception of the rooms.

The couple is very friendly. The breakfast was very upscale and pleasant. Sitting down with all the couples was a very nice change. The only exception was the owners mother. I guess she lives there too and she was at breakfast and he had to serve her too. To top it off the wife's parents were there too, but they were not so demanding and I just thought they were guests at first.

I parking lot is a killer very small, all gravel and no where to turn around it. (see other posts).

As for the rooms there really isn't any difference in any of them other than theme. We stayed in the Honeymoon suite and looked in the the Anniversary suite and they were identical in decor and size. It looked like all the cabins were the same. They are kept up nicely but where very dusty. Our room has a wedding dress on a manikin (you can see the bottom of it in the photo) that looked like it had been there years by the dust on it. Same goes for the fan and lace above the bed. The bathroom was clean though, but it was very cramped in the room with the tub in the bedroom too.

My one big complaint was the in the snack room there was only sam's club soda. Sometimes its the small things that you try to save money on that get you. At a diffidence in price of even if each room used a 6 pack a night you save what $2.

One thing to caution is if you are older or have a hard time walking ask for the closest cabin. The walk to the far cabins could be a challenge if you have medical issues or disabilities.

Overall a very nice place out of way of the Branson strip

Room Tip: Wedding and Aniversary were on the end out in the woods, but a long walk down the trail in front of...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple