“3 day getaway vacation”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Branson
Crystal Cove Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #7 of 48 Branson B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Our experience was awesome! The room was very nice and clean! The view from the room was awesome too! And their breakfast was also very good! We had a very good time and hated to leave. Can't wait till the next time we are in Brandon,we will be staying here again in the future.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Keith H

Reviewed 10 November 2013

We chose to stay at Crystal Cove Bed and Breakfast in Branson for our Fall vacation and we absolutely loved it. The owners were so friendly and hospitable and the breakfasts they prepared each morning were wonderful. The bed was comfy and the fireplace and Jacuzzi were great. The location of this B&B is good because you can get to attractions easily. You get the feel of a cozy secluded cabin but not far from everything. The 24 hour sweets/snacks & drinks shop was a plus! The only thing I would change is to stay in one of the cabins closer to the entrance. We stayed in cabin #6 at the back and it's a long haul with a steep incline carrying the luggage. The color of Fall leaves were beautiful...Can't wait to go back again!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DLH_62013
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

Excellent bed and breakfast! Great comfortable get away for me and my spouse, plan on returning each year! I can't imagine staying at any other place while going to visit Branson! Its perfectly priced,clean,comfortable, and very hospitable!

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank wwlltt
Reviewed 20 September 2013

We stayed at Crystal Cove for a birthday getaway, and really enjoyed the location, owners, and the food! The location is great...close to Branson attractions but far enough out that you get to enjoy the scenery and nature. The owners mentioned that they purposely kept lots of trees when building the cabins, and it really adds a lot to the property. We stayed in the train room, and it was well decorated and the theme wasn't overwhelming. The Jacuzzi tub and the bed were wonderful. We really enjoyed talking with the owners who have a great sense of humor and were very accommodating. My husband and the owner got along so well that his wife and I thought they'd become quick friends if we lived closer. They served delicious food and coffee. There is also a lot of outside space to enjoy. It is a really quiet and relaxing getaway spot. We definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ShDersh
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Loved our stay at Crystal Cove Bed and Breakfast! We stayed in the Music Room which was located right across from the breakfast room, the parking lot, and the 24 Sweet Shop. The Sweet Shop was awesome! Cold drinks and fresh baked goodies all the time! The chocolate cake I had was so good it made me regret not making it to breakfast while we were there! Love B&B's but Crystal Cove like most others offers it a bit too early when I'm relaxing on vacation! The inn is also just a short distance to the water too which was great! The room like all of their rooms was awesome! Beautiful log bed and the inside had a warm cabin feel, kitchenette, and huge jetted tub! The rooms also include a separate shower which was nice too! The only problem we had was we paid for an apple box for our tv while were there and it never worked. They tried to fix this with a replacement of sorts but it never worked either. We didn't care to much but it was annoying that we paid it. Would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: All the rooms offer the same amenities. The Music Room is close to parking which is nice!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laura M
Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

My husband & I took a vacation to Branson & I found crystal cove online & it was wonderful!! Lets start off with the location! We seen baby deer the first day we were there & it is just so cozy & private! One our favorite things to do was feed the goldfish in the pond! Moving on to the room, I don't have enough good things to say about it! The breakfast was INCREDIBLE! I loved the apple cinnamon French toast! Yummy! Also they have a snack shack & I got a piece of lemon bundt cake & it was delicious! They really made us feel like family! Would definitely go back & I will tell all of my friends & family! :)

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Bryn023
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Great place to stay in Branson,Mo. My wife and I stayed two nights at Crystal Cove B&B very clean cabins and great breakfast. The owners were very friendly. I would go back a stay again.
We have been to a lot of B&B's and this is one of the best. We loved the outside decks to sit and enjoy the nature and the Deer that come up close on the property.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple