“Great place to stay in Branson”

Red Bud Cove Bed and Breakfast Suites
Ranked #4 of 49 Branson B&B and Inns
Trumann, Ar
“Great place to stay in Branson”
Reviewed 8 April 2008

My friend and I were looking for a place to stay in Branson while we were shopping and found the Redbud Inn on the internet. We had a wonderful stay. The breakfast, location, lake and wildlife were breath taking, while Rick and his wife Carol were great hosts. We enjoyed our stay so much we can't wait to go back with our husbands.

Stayed April 2008

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Swansea, Il
Reviewed 24 March 2008

I highly recommend this B&B. Rick and Carol are excellent hosts. My husband and I arrived late and they were ready for our arrival. Breakfast was delicious. The room was very clean and cozy. They answered all of our questions about the area and showed us how to avoid the heavy traffic. We plan on going back this summer.

• Liked — Jacuzzi tub
  • Stayed March 2008, travelled as a couple
Kansas City
Reviewed 21 March 2008

My husband and I have stayed at this Bed and Breakfast at least six times - from our first weekend away as a newly dating couple to this last trip with our two young children. The rooms are fantastic, the hot tub is wonderful, breakfast is delicious and above all, the owners are extremely friendly and helpful. Branson is our favorite weekend getaway spot and we will always stay here!

• Liked — Fantastic owners
  • Disliked — It's a bit out of the way but very worth the trip
  • Stayed March 2008, travelled with family
Seattle
Reviewed 17 March 2008

Our stay at Red Bud Cove was fantastic! We were very impressed with the cozy comfort of the room -- the superb jacuzzi tub! -- and the welcoming friendliness of the owners. Breakfast was everything it could be and the company was terrific. I highly suggest staying here when you're in the Branson area! It's right on the lake -- just what a b&b should be!

• Stayed March 2008, travelled on business
Oklahoma
Reviewed 29 January 2008

I didn't really know my way around the area, so it was a bit of a pain to find it, but once I did I was glad I didn't give up and retire to a regular old hotel room! I stayed in the Indiana suite and it was SWEET! I saw the hot tub in the living room and almost died. Plus clean towels and white robes right next to it. Not to mention the complementary mineral bath. The owner was full of all kinds of information, from the best resturaunts to where to park when you get there. It's not far from the main strip in Branson. A little tip though, dont go when its bitter cold outside, it makes it hard to take the trip on foot down the strip. I didn't get to stay for the breakfast the next morning, because I had to hit the road, but it smelled delish! The next time i'm out that direction, I will definantly book a room there!

Stayed December 2007
Missouri
Reviewed 2 January 2008

We have stayed in Branson over the New Year for the past four years at a different location in downtown Branson. Due to last minute changes, we had to find a different place - and are we ever glad we did! What a beautiful, quaint, out-of -the-way location (but not too far)! The scenery is outstanding, the rooms are beautiful, and the breakfast was delicious. We are definitely planning to return and would like to come back when we can enjoy going out on the lake, too.

Stayed December 2007
Missouri
Reviewed 27 December 2007

A very enjoyable stay for two nights. Rick was a very gracious host. Recommended for others and we plan to return in the future.

• Stayed December 2007, travelled as a couple