My husband, 6 month son, & I stayed at the resort in September 2007. We loved it! We had requested a crib when booking and it was waiting in our room upon arrival along with a cute Chateau teddy bear for our son. The staff was wonderful and friendly. We enjoyed some sweets from their sweet shop though the soda pop was expensive. We ended up getting drinks in town most of the time.
My parents booked our room along with theirs and they requested a room on a high floor. The staff member ended up giving us a free upgrade to a deluxe room. We loved the rooms! They were very spacious and had great views of the lake and pool. They include an extra vanity in the room which made getting ready easier. I can't say how much we enjoyed our stay here. We did not want to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort hotel, sits high upon a hill overlooking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake. The resort amenities include but not limited to; a 14,000 sq. ft. spa, Kids Club (seasonal), Chateau Marina (seasonal), two lighted tennis courts, year round nature trail, year round indoor pool and hot tub, outdoor pool and hot tub (seasonal), full concierge service, multiple food & beverage outlets and 42,500 sq. ft. of meeting and banquet space. On the Lake ~ In the Mountains ~ Beyond the Ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau Lake