Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa
Branson Towers Hotel(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$87
Hotels.com
Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$57
Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$102
ComfortInn
Best Western Center Pointe Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$106
Lodge of the Ozarks(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$103
Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$78
Westgate Branson Woods Resort(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$87
  • Pool
US$146
Hampton.com
Angel Inn Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$56
US$240
US$230
2,873 results
All reviewssweet shopmovie theaterlibrary loungeambassador suitemountain viewbeautiful hotelembassy suiteschristmas decorationstennis courtsbranson areaking roomoff seasonoutdoor poolice creamsilver dollar citybalconygingerbread
Reviewed 22 November 2011

We went to Chateau on the Lake for a home school leadership conference. From the minute we stepped foot on the property until we left it was a great experience. From the beginning....
when you check in the doorman are terrific, with a great attitude, willing to help with initial questions. The rroms are large enough and decorated with class, but what will blow you away is the balcony and the view from your room. The river and the sunsets are stunning. Well, all bags to the room, then I am off to the concierge for show tickets! She was absolutely great, weeding through our preferences and in a minute Sight and Sound and now off to view the property, The center couryard is stunning with magnificent waterfalls and many places to simply sit and relax. Now to food. The breakfast buffet is terrific. Service help great, views unbelievable. I will try to upload some pictures. Overall attitude of all staff fantastic....and this coming from a New Yorker......Also, do not miss Silver Dollar City....and the Branson Belle.....

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Dadsheart5
chateauonthelake, General Manager at Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2011

Thank you for your kind words about the resort and our associates. Yes indeed, the Ozarks is a special place and I am so pleased to learn that during your stay, you saw a slice of the beauty, she has to offer. Like you, I once lived and worked in the big cities. Fourteen years ago, I moved to Branson and made it our home. To this day, I never take for granted the beauty that surrounds me.

Regards,

Stephen Marshall
Vice President & General Manager

Reviewed 21 November 2011

The hotel is beautiful outside and in the atrium, it was decorated for christmas and looked very nice. The rooms were clean and ok but they could use an update. I could hear people in the other rooms and in the hall at night. I also did not like hearing the birds that they keep in the lobby making noise all day. I also found that most of the staff at the reception desk were not friendly. I normally stay at the hilton promenade on branson landing and find that everyone there is more than friendly and happy to greet you. I will continue to stay at the hilton.

1  Thank Bub1597
chateauonthelake, General Manager at Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2011

I appreciate your honest feedback, for it does become a yardstick, by which we can measure our successes and take note of places where improvements can be made.
There is no excuse for any of our associates to be unfriendly, especially at our front desk. Those areas that are easy fixes will be addressed immediately and action taken.
Please accept my apologies for not being able to meet your expectations during your stay and hopefully, despite your intentions not to return to the Chateau, we will be afforded another opportunity to show you we can do much better.

Regards,

Stephen Marshall
Vice President & General Manager
Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa

Reviewed 15 November 2011

Very Nice hotel and friendly staff. Good Hotel services available.Overall a very good place to stay. One BIG CON: For the room rates charged Free WI-FI is NOT provided [$9.95/day]. Most hotels in the $100/night and up include WI-FI in the room rates.

Room Tip: Try to get a lake view room on one of the higher floors.
3  Thank sixstrings1974
Reviewed 7 November 2011

My husband and I just returned from a convention at the Chateau. This is the 4th time I have stayed at this hotel and love it even more. This was the first time I have been when it was decorated for Christmas. It was so beautiful with the lights and Christmas trees. I agree up a little early but I sure enjoyed and got me in the holiday spirt.
My husband and I got a King Ambassador Suite. I think this is the best way to go. It had a very nice sitting room with a couch and chair. We also had a refrigerator and microwave that we used alot and saved money. We brought water and pop with us and saved us buying that had microvave popcorn and snacks to save money also. The bathroom was just big enough and the bedroom was huge. The bed was very comfortable and I slept well. It was nice to have a Tv in the bedroom and sitting area as my husband and I don't agree on things all the time! We were on the third floor and did not have a balcony. But with this weather did not really need one. In the early fall and spring it would be nice. We were right by the entrance to the hotel but never heard any noises and that was nice. We were right across from the stair entrance which was great as we just walked down to the lobby. It can get busy on the elevators and that saved alot of time.
My husband and I ate the breakfast buffet two mornings and thought it was great. The omelettes were the best. For the price $13.99 (including drinks) it was a great deal. Also, enjoyed a nice eveing in the Libary Lounge having some wine and enjoying the great piano player on a Saturday night.
I have never gotten to stay here with my kids and want to some time. In the summer it is great for kids as has the outdoor pool and playground. Beach nearby and you can rent boats to go on the lake. They have an indoor movie theater and kids club also. So next summer plan to come back with the kids.
It is away from Branson which I love. I am not a lover at all of the Branson strip so stay away from it. You get that here but also within a 15 min drive to the strip. We found two good places to eat on road going into Branson. Mexican place Mi Casa Su Casa just opened and it was great. I loved my meal. Also, Dana's barbecue is a great place and save some money by eating there.
All in all a great place and we will be back again.

2  Thank KC2833
Reviewed 3 November 2011

If you want to be 10 minutes away from the Theatre district without all the traffic, hustle and bustle then stay at Chateau on the Lake. It's views ( depending on which room ) are stunning. We were in a Lake View room with balcony. The King size room was huge with sitting area and the views of Table Rock Lake were wonderful. Our room was very clean, bed comfortable and the Atrium food delicious. There is a huge wrap around deck on the property and every day the chairs were full. Best views are from this deck! We were very happy with the fall beauty of Branson and the location of Chateau. Many options of hiking/walking trails close by. If nature is your passion, then be sure to spend a half day at Dogwood Nature Park. An absolutely gorgeous area. You can rent bikes, walk, fly fish etc. Only 30 minutes from the Chateau. We will definately stay here again on our next visit to Branson.

Room Tip: King size rooms are huge. Ask for Lake View Room near the pool if traveling in the Fall. It's closed so was very quiet this time of year.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple