I had always wanted to stay at the Chateau and finally got to the first weekend of December. The hotel is very nice looking on the outside but I was disapointed in our room. We booked a lakefront king ambassador suite and when we first walked in I thought they'd given us the wrong room. It was decent sized but not near as nice and luxurious as I thought it would be.
There were large cobwebs on the ceilings in both the living area and the bedroom. We never ate at the restaurants but did get some desserts at the sweet shop. It was very good and reasonably priced. The view was nice and I'm sure we would have enjoyed our stay much better if we had come during the warmer months. I really wanted to go the spa but decided to save my money as it was very expensive. We didn't really have much interaction with the staff except to check in and out. The birds in the atrium that everyone else complained about didn't bother us. Our room was back in a corner so we couldn't hear them. Overall I thought the rooms were very overpriced for what they were and I'm not sure if we'd ever stay again. Maybe if we could afford the Presidential suites. Maybe they would be worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau on the Lake Resort and Spa,Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort and spa. Nestled in the Ozark Mountains over-looking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake, yet only a short distance from nearby theaters, shopping, attractions and golf courses. One of the features of the resort is its 10 story atrium lobby complete with cascading waterfalls,lush plants and foliage. All guestrooms have hand finished textures walls in warm tones, comfortable Perfect Sleeper mattresses, down comforters, 37" flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi. Most of our guestrooms have balconies with lakefront, lakeview or moutain view exposure. Our award winning restaurant the Chateau Grille, has great food, great service and breath taking views of Table Rock Lake. Our #Sunday Brunch is Branson's best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau Lake