We went to the Chateau on a business trip and brought our 2 children, 7 and 10. They loved the Sweet shop and the breakfast where they could serve themselvles.
I was blown away by the view, and the luxurious towels. Our beds, bathroom and decor were all outstanding.
A visit to the luxury spa was included for me through the company plan, and I've never felt so pampered. This is no ordinary hotel spa. I got a massage that was both relaxing and energizing. The staff there and everywhere was first rate. So polite!
One thing I might change is to enlarge or add on another pool. For such a luxurious property they really could have a few water slides, a lazy river or kids basketball. Maybe the Chateau is geared more towards adults, but it felt safe and friendly for our family. If we get the opportunity to go back, we certainly will!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort hotel, sits high upon a hill overlooking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake. The resort amenities include but not limited to; a 14,000 sq. ft. spa, Kids Club (seasonal), Chateau Marina (seasonal), two lighted tennis courts, year round nature trail, year round indoor pool and hot tub, outdoor pool and hot tub (seasonal), full concierge service, multiple food & beverage outlets and 42,500 sq. ft. of meeting and banquet space. On the Lake ~ In the Mountains ~ Beyond the Ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau Lake