Three of my gal pals and I stayed here for a four day get away. We wanted something relaxing - and The Chateau filled that requirement. We were greeted by a very kind and welcoming valet and were given direction for check in and valet service or self park. The check in was a bit weird as she wanted to charge me $60 per night more than my reservation. But after clearing that up and getting parked - we were set. We had a double suite with a mountainside view - which actually overlooked the parking lot and the other side of the hotel. So I would definitely book the lake view next time. The room was nice and we had a mini sink and refrigerator which came in handy for food and beverages in the room. We headed downstairs to find dinner and ate on the outside balcony area - the views were breathtaking and the food was delicious (somewhat limited menu). However, they seemed short staffed and our subsequent dining experiences weren't as good as the first night. The next day we slept until almost 10 - it was that quiet and dark in our room (thanks to heavy drapes) - absolutely what we hard working ladies needed:) We found the gym, had a wonderful breakfast on the patio and went poolside. The pool personnel were so accommodating and always offering cold towels and water for the hot day. We enjoyed a spa day the next day - very nice facility and an average massage and pedicure. My only complaint was the automatic 20% applied gratuity - I prefer to tip based on service. In addition, one of my friends had some issues with the services she booked. The manager of the spa is rude and pretentious and wasn't at all interested in asking us about our experience. For what we received - definitely was a bit overpriced. One last negative was all the smoking on the balcony adjacent to where we ate - one morning we were sitting enjoying coffee in the rocking chairs and had to leave because two smokers came out and their smoke hung in the humid air. Overall experience - I'd probably go back - it was gorgeous and we loved the Branson Landing area - however, I'd skip the spa services.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort hotel, sits high upon a hill overlooking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake. The resort amenities include but not limited to; a 14,000 sq. ft. spa, Kids Club (seasonal), Chateau Marina (seasonal), two lighted tennis courts, year round nature trail, year round indoor pool and hot tub, outdoor pool and hot tub (seasonal), full concierge service, multiple food & beverage outlets and 42,500 sq. ft. of meeting and banquet space. On the Lake ~ In the Mountains ~ Beyond the Ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau Lake