This location is great with an excellent view of the lake. Every person on the staff was very friendly. They always opened doors, asked if they could help, and generally tried to make the stay as pleasant as possible. The food was decent, but nothing to get overly excited about. The rooms were spacious. Our only disappointment was that there was not a refrigerator in the room and the internet was extremely slow. We tried to download a movie to our iPad for the trip home and it estimated that it would take 400 hours to download (it downloaded at home in about 15 minutes).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort hotel, sits high upon a hill overlooking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake. The resort amenities include but not limited to; a 14,000 sq. ft. spa, Kids Club (seasonal), Chateau Marina (seasonal), two lighted tennis courts, year round nature trail, year round indoor pool and hot tub, outdoor pool and hot tub (seasonal), full concierge service, multiple food & beverage outlets and 42,500 sq. ft. of meeting and banquet space. On the Lake ~ In the Mountains ~ Beyond the Ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Expedia, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau Lake