We stayed at the chateau on the lake dec. 29 th thru jan .2 2014 . We had a Lake front king room that was excellent . We had the Romatic Get away package the first nite . This included a bottle of champaign & chol. Strawberries . A $50.00 coupon towards dinner at chateau grill . We had one of the best dinners ever . My wife had the butternut squash ravioli . Which she said was excellent . She also had the lobster Bisque soup was the best bisque she has ever eaten . I had the 12 oz. New York strip with the birksirer bacon / port wine sause . I had the French onion soup to start . The New York strip was the best I have eaten . The bacon and wine sause the chef came up with was excellent and the steak was so tender u could cut it with a fork . From the time we entered to the time we left we had excellent service from our waiter Jacob . Give the restaurant 5 stars . We had spa package 2nd day and had a excellent 50 min. Grand chateau massage side by side which made our day and use of spa . Our 3 rd day we had the New Year's Eve pkg . We had the lakefront king and NYE total pkg . Reception / dinner / champaign & fire works at mid nite over Table Rock . The Hotel / Spa / all the restraunts and the Sweet shop are 5 star . The best way to enjoy the Chateau is get one of there Packages . The service at the hotel is also 5 star . We had 5 star service from making our resv. To chech in with Mike to excellent service in restaurant / chateau Libary Bar / sweet shop . Ever employee bent over backwards to make our stay the best experance we could get . Ever employee had pride in there work and pride in giving the guiests a stay at the hotel they wouldn't forget . Also the Christmas decorations at the hotel were excellent . Trees / ginger bread houses and the large natidity screen from the Home Alone Story was beautiful .The Chateau On The Lake is there to spoil You Try Them Out !
Mike & Denise Buckley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau on the Lake Resort and Spa,Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort and spa. Nestled in the Ozark Mountains over-looking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake, yet only a short distance from nearby theaters, shopping, attractions and golf courses. One of the features of the resort is its 10 story atrium lobby complete with cascading waterfalls,lush plants and foliage. All guestrooms have hand finished textures walls in warm tones, comfortable Perfect Sleeper mattresses, down comforters, 37" flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi. Most of our guestrooms have balconies with lakefront, lakeview or moutain view exposure. Our award winning restaurant the Chateau Grille, has great food, great service and breath taking views of Table Rock Lake. Our #Sunday Brunch is Branson's best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau Lake