We came with our 2 young grand kids for a 2 day stay and to go to Silver Dollar City. Everything about this place is 1st class. The minute we pulled up we were met by very friendly and helpful valets. Check in was a breeze. The rooms are beautiful, ours had a fabulous view of the lake and the mountains. We loved sitting on the balcony and looking out at everything. We had dinner at the Atrium Cafe, and it was very good food and good service. We had breakfast at the "Sweet Shop"' it was also very good. Everyone was so friendly, and the place is just beautiful. Short ride to Silver Dollar City, and there was almost no traffic at all. I strongly recommend Chateau on the Lake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau on the Lake Resort and Spa,Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort and spa. Nestled in the Ozark Mountains over-looking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake, yet only a short distance from nearby theaters, shopping, attractions and golf courses. One of the features of the resort is its 10 story atrium lobby complete with cascading waterfalls,lush plants and foliage. All guestrooms have hand finished textures walls in warm tones, comfortable Perfect Sleeper mattresses, down comforters, 37" flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi. Most of our guestrooms have balconies with lakefront, lakeview or moutain view exposure. Our award winning restaurant the Chateau Grille, has great food, great service and breath taking views of Table Rock Lake. Our #Sunday Brunch is Branson's best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau Lake