We received a discounted night's stay here as part of a vacation package. We just live up the road in Nixa but wanted to get away for our anniversary. Parking was very convenient, concierge staff very pleasant. We had some trouble getting our room key to work & had to try 3-4 times each time before it would work. Our room was very nice, clean, spacious, and the bathrooms were wonderful--great pressure in the shower. The beds--OMG...best night's sleep I've had in a while. Really, the only drawback with the room was the view. We had a "Mountain View" room, which faces away from the lake. However, where we were situated put us just a few floors above their "Great Hall"...which means what we actually had a view of was the roof of the Great Hall, with the "mountains" off in the distance. We also didn't have a balcony--we had a door, but the bars were immediately on the outside of it so it wouldn't open.
We had drinks in the Library Lounge (Clayton, Mike & Maddie all provided great service) and listened to the live music (Bella Donna was playing that evening--perfect for the atmosphere). We had lunch at the Atrium the next day--food & service were both great. Aside from the minor issues stated, it was wonderful for our anniversary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau on the Lake Resort and Spa,Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort and spa. Nestled in the Ozark Mountains over-looking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake, yet only a short distance from nearby theaters, shopping, attractions and golf courses. One of the features of the resort is its 10 story atrium lobby complete with cascading waterfalls,lush plants and foliage. All guestrooms have hand finished textures walls in warm tones, comfortable Perfect Sleeper mattresses, down comforters, 37" flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi. Most of our guestrooms have balconies with lakefront, lakeview or moutain view exposure. Our award winning restaurant the Chateau Grille, has great food, great service and breath taking views of Table Rock Lake. Our #Sunday Brunch is Branson's best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau Lake