We stayed at the Chateau on the Lake for a business retreat. We found the food to be good. The rooms were quiet and nicely furnished (although a bit dated), with comfortable beds and nice linens. Could have used more feather pillows. I was rather surprised to find that Coke wasn't available anywhere on the resort, only Pepsi products. I know some restaurants choose to go with Pepsi versus Coke, but a large resort? The service was good. Table Rock Lake is absolutely beautiful. it's only drawback is it's proximity to Branson. Is it a place we would choose for a vacation or even short visit? No, but it is a nice resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau on the Lake Resort and Spa,Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort and spa. Nestled in the Ozark Mountains over-looking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake, yet only a short distance from nearby theaters, shopping, attractions and golf courses. One of the features of the resort is its 10 story atrium lobby complete with cascading waterfalls,lush plants and foliage. All guestrooms have hand finished textures walls in warm tones, comfortable Perfect Sleeper mattresses, down comforters, 37" flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi. Most of our guestrooms have balconies with lakefront, lakeview or moutain view exposure. Our award winning restaurant the Chateau Grille, has great food, great service and breath taking views of Table Rock Lake. Our #Sunday Brunch is Branson's best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau Lake