My husband and I just returned from a long weekend at the Chateau. It was our first getaway without our 2 children and it was just what we needed! We came home relaxed and refreshed.
The staff is wonderful. Very helpful and friendly. We were upgraded to a larger room upon check in. A pleasant surprise. The decor was warm and inviting. We were there just in time to enjoy the Christmas decorations. The room was a very good size (deluxe king) and comfortable. There were two vanity areas one in the bathroom and one in the bedroom area. Very helpful for two people getting ready to go out.
The balcony with views of Table Rock Lake was also nice. It was a little chilly on our visit, but in warmer weather it would be wonderful to have breakfast on the balcony.
Indoor Pool/Whirlpool area was very nice. Adults only after 10 pm was especially great. There were more children at the resort than I expected for such an upscale resort. A little noise on our floor one night around midnight-1:00 am.
The only meals we had at the hotel were breakfast. The package we booked came with in-room breakfast (or you can elect a $35 breakfast credit in the restaurant which was nice for some variety). The food was excellent and plentiful! The restaurant offered a full breakfast buffet on the Sunday morning we went down to the restaurant.
I have to say, the best part of the resort is the spa!!! I enjoyed a Chateau signature massage which allowed access to full use of the spa facilities including an outdoor whirlpool, indoor whirlpool, eucalyptus steam room, dry sauna and relaxation lounge with snacks and beverages. My husband came along and enjoyed the facilities for only an additional $20.
This was a very memorable weekend for us. We will absolutely return to this hotel next time we have a chance. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau on the Lake Resort and Spa,Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort and spa. Nestled in the Ozark Mountains over-looking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake, yet only a short distance from nearby theaters, shopping, attractions and golf courses. One of the features of the resort is its 10 story atrium lobby complete with cascading waterfalls,lush plants and foliage. All guestrooms have hand finished textures walls in warm tones, comfortable Perfect Sleeper mattresses, down comforters, 37" flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi. Most of our guestrooms have balconies with lakefront, lakeview or moutain view exposure. Our award winning restaurant the Chateau Grille, has great food, great service and breath taking views of Table Rock Lake. Our #Sunday Brunch is Branson's best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau Lake