A family get-away let us see different rooms at the resort. We had a king-condo, which was tastefully decorated and comfortable. Others has the queen-condo, which was kind of small and dark. A third rented the three bedroom condo. You are at the mercy of the owner when it comes to interior decor. All were clean, and expensive. Other than golf and pools, there is little in the way of resort type of activities. Nothing for the kids other than the pools. Nice for adults but a challenge for families with little ones.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thousand Hills Golf Resort is a leading lodging provider in Branson, Missouri. In business over 20 years we have the consistency and quality to provide a vacation home away from home you will always remember. We offer nightly rental condos, cabins and lake condos with sizes & styles to accommodate all travelers from romantic getaways to family reunions. Our location puts us in the heart of all the shows, shopping & attractions the area has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Thousand Hills Resort and Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thousand Hills Resort And Golf Club Hotel Branson
- 1000 Hills Resort And Golf Club
- Thousand Hills Branson