What you see is what you get. Really enjoyed this resort. All the pictures were right on. 3 pools very nice. Little market and pizza place nice,has good food. We had the 2 room suite . Very spacious. It was equipt with everything you needed. All resort very well maintained. Ladies at the front office very helpful and nice. They have nice bikes to ride throughout the resort for free. Really enjoyed that. The marina kayaks and paddle boats free . Also very fun. We took our 6 year old granddaughter she had the time of her life. The important thing for us was how close it was to Silver Dollar City. Less than 5 min. That was great. We will stay here again. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended by Better Homes & Gardens, Still Waters is your "complete destination resort" on beautiful Tablerock Lake. Just 2 miles from Silver Dollar City and close to all of Branson's shows. The resort features 1-4 bedroom deluxe condos, cottages and suites as well as 3 outdoor pools, hot tubs, kiddie pools and the New "Zume the Flume," a water slide adventure. Our new marina offers boat rentals, jet skis, bass boats and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Still Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Still Waters Hotel Branson
- Still Water Condominium Resort