I'm a very picky traveler. My husband and I haven't gone on a vacation in over 6 years so I wanted to make sure we this one was memorable. I researched a lot of hotels in Branson before deciding on this one. I was put off a little at first, because of the bad reviews I was running across, but I'm definitely glad we stayed here. We arrived in Branson two hours earlier than our check in time. I figured we would have to sit in the parking lot and wait on 4pm to check in. Luckily for us, we got in right before the season picked up and they allowed us to check in early. The lady at the office was very welcoming, informative and gracious. They offered us cookies, a map of the resort, and tons of information on what all we could do during our stay.When we arrived at our room (1B/1B Condo w/fire place and jacuzi tub) I was amazed! As a property manager by profession, I'm always cautious and looking for the little dirty things that tend to hide in rentals. I was impressed by how clean, cozy and beautiful the room was! My only complaint was I wish we had more time to spend on the resort grounds. They offer free bikes, swimming, canoe, kayak and boat rentals. With just two days, we didn't have near enough time to enjoy the resort perks because we were too busy at SDC and shopping down on 76. I have recommended my co-workers to stay there and they have already booked there trip. Still Waters is the only place we will stay at from now on when we go to Branson!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended by Better Homes & Gardens, Still Waters is your "complete destination resort" on beautiful Tablerock Lake. Just 2 miles from Silver Dollar City and close to all of Branson's shows. The resort features 1-4 bedroom deluxe condos, cottages and suites as well as 3 outdoor pools, hot tubs, kiddie pools and the New "Zume the Flume," a water slide adventure. Our new marina offers boat rentals, jet skis, bass boats and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Still Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Still Waters Hotel Branson
- Still Water Condominium Resort