“Loved it! We will stay here again from now on.”

Still Waters Resort
Ranked #35 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 3 May 2013

I'm a very picky traveler. My husband and I haven't gone on a vacation in over 6 years so I wanted to make sure we this one was memorable. I researched a lot of hotels in Branson before deciding on this one. I was put off a little at first, because of the bad reviews I was running across, but I'm definitely glad we stayed here. We arrived in Branson two hours earlier than our check in time. I figured we would have to sit in the parking lot and wait on 4pm to check in. Luckily for us, we got in right before the season picked up and they allowed us to check in early. The lady at the office was very welcoming, informative and gracious. They offered us cookies, a map of the resort, and tons of information on what all we could do during our stay.When we arrived at our room (1B/1B Condo w/fire place and jacuzi tub) I was amazed! As a property manager by profession, I'm always cautious and looking for the little dirty things that tend to hide in rentals. I was impressed by how clean, cozy and beautiful the room was! My only complaint was I wish we had more time to spend on the resort grounds. They offer free bikes, swimming, canoe, kayak and boat rentals. With just two days, we didn't have near enough time to enjoy the resort perks because we were too busy at SDC and shopping down on 76. I have recommended my co-workers to stay there and they have already booked there trip. Still Waters is the only place we will stay at from now on when we go to Branson!

Room Tip: Stayed in Building H the 1B/1B w/jacuzi tub and fireplace. Great view of the Lake! No road noise.
2  Thank Megan F
Write a ReviewReviews (1,086)

Reviewed 30 April 2013

My wife and I had plans to get away to Branson and go to silver dollar city this last weekend so we chose Still Waters which is very close. We had been there before in the summer but we saw a Groupon Deal so we jumped at the chance to go. The weather was hideous and it rained all day Friday and Saturday. Our unit was nice and clean -- nothing special but still a great value for the price we paid. The check in person Brenda was very pleasant and made several suggestions on what to in Branson do if it kept raining. I had some concerns about the internet, but the wireless internet worked just perfectly after we got the log-in and password. We ended up getting a pizza and subs from the Still Waters Market and sitting in front of the fireplace being lazy for most of our stay.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

hadn't been to Branson. didn't know what to expect. was pleasantly surprised and pleased at cleanliness, style and layout of resort. was very comfortable. everyone encountered friendly. drive to main strip kind of inconvenient but was an adventure..overall enjoyed resort grounds and experience. everything was pretty orderly. watch out for time share bombardments....

Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

This is a family lake resort. Do not expect amenities like Kleenex and shampoo or daily maid service. It is like most condo rentals in the area which require you to bring your own and take out your trash.

All of that said we had a great time despite less than great weather. The paddle boats were fun and we loved the hot tub.

I have stayed here once before and it seems room selection is key. Our unit 444 top floor of j building was very nice and updated. The furniture does show some wear. Buildings I j and k all face the lake but j has a less tree obsecured view.

I had a groupon for two nights that made a three bedroom unit $150 a night. If I had paid the advertised price of $270-500 I would have been really disappointed. For the price we paid I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 27 April 2013

My family 7 total including two kids (3,4) stayed here in March. Resort was very okay but the pull out sofa was so uncomfortable. As most other reviews have said, this place is very close to Silver dollar city but not so for other attractions. It was not fun to drive back there after dark from all the other attractions in Branson. The roads are very narrow, very very hilly and winding. You have to drive very very carefully especially at night or on rainy days. We did not use any of the amenities so I can not comment on that. My family felt our unit was clean & it wbeacon the most part. We stayed in building J. Note that some buildings do not have elevators which maybe important to you. all in all not too bad, but I will not stay here again ... Way too far out & oh! You have to leave the unit the way you met it and take your trash downstairs or risk a $250 charge. I usually like to leave hotel rooms clean but I felt this was a little too much

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2013

This is a good location if you are going to Silver Dollar City or staying on the west side of Branson. The room rate was excellent; we had the 2 queen with small kitchenette style, street view. The room was clean and neat but definitely old-style, from the TV armoire and table/chairs to the floral-like bedspreads. I was unprepared for what "resort" actually meant for this place...not as in a hotel resort w/all the amenities, but "resort" more in the sense of "indoor camping" resort.

Only plain bar soaps were provided. No shampoo, conditioner, lotion...no daily housekeeping service. When you checked out, you had to make sure you took out your trash, wash your dishes, and put the towels in the bathroom's tub. Also what was odd but nice, is the towels were a luscious chocolate brown, something you rarely ever see in lodging. And you could get fresh towels but only from the hours of 9am-2pm; so if you were gone the whole day out and about, you would never be able to exchange your towels; fortunately, we didn't need to.

The rooms did have decent cable and the wi-fi was fine. The bathroom had double vanity sink and a large mirror. Kitchenette had micro, toaster, sink and mini-fridge. Finally, there was no recycling, for pop cans or water bottles, etc. I don't know if this is resort-wide or sort of a "Branson" thing, as I didn't see a lot of other recycling containers out and about while we were in the area. All in all, this location was satisfactory...just not quite what I was expecting. Before you book, go read the FAQ on their website so there are no surprises.

Reviewed 20 April 2013

The Internet may show free wifi but you can't connect to it. I just checked in.. It's midnight and no one works here at night.. I own my own business and desperately need to get some paperwork taken care of before my store opens in the morning. I'm exhausted and have been on the road for hours so I really don't want to get back out to find a McDonalds or somewhere else that may have free wifi.
We've stayed at still waters for years but upon walking in the room this time-- the couches are so worn down and dirty looking. To me, it's still better than staying in a small hotel room-- as far as having a fireplace, washer/dryer, etc... But they definitely need to update.
I guess I'll talk to the staff tomorrow about the wifi but I've already read plenty of bad reviews online stating you can't connect to it. So... I guess I'll spend half my day tomorrow in a hotspot rather than with my family.
Thanks a ton for that Still waters. Not happy about this.

• Stayed: April 2013