We spent Memorial Day weekend at Still Waters Resort. This was our first visit to the Branson, MO area. We very much enjoyed our stay and the helpful insight offered by Johnny Willis a resort concierge who made an appointment with us prior to our visit. We were concerned when he first called that this was some type of timeshare sales pitch but it was not. He explained the areas of the resort, the areas around Table Rock Lake, and suggestions in Branson for our stated tastes.
Our room was newly remodeled and we could not have asked for a better location. We brought our boat along and our room offered easy access to the A,B, & C docks. The docks are in great shape and well maintained. The room did not have a lot of cooking items in the kitchen cabinets so I suggest you bring things if cooking is in your plans. There is a nearby (3 miles) grocery stores to pick up food items. Each room in our area of the resort had outside patios. We did have an issue with plumbing when we arrived but within minutes the maintenance man arrived and fixed the problem.
The resort has multiple pools and a small store and sandwich shop. The food at the shop was surprisingly good. This resort is family oriented and we never heard any loud parties or noise, it was very relaxing.
You may be asking since I am so positive why didn't I give it the highest rating? The reason I did not, and it may be our own ignorance to private resorts, is some things were expected of us. First off there is not daily housekeeping. Our unit had a washer and dryer so we could do our own laundry but that is not the intent of my weekend vacation. We were told that we could request housekeeping at any time during our stay. The other issue I had is at the end of our stay we had to collect all our garbage, not that there was much, and take it our to a nearby dumpster. Like I said before, these two issue may be common at private resorts and we just didn't know to expect these issues.
In our next visit to Branson I see us again staying at this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended by Better Homes & Gardens, Still Waters is your "complete destination resort" on beautiful Tablerock Lake. Just 2 miles from Silver Dollar City and close to all of Branson's shows. The resort features 1-4 bedroom deluxe condos, cottages and suites as well as 3 outdoor pools, hot tubs, kiddie pools and the New "Zume the Flume," a water slide adventure. Our new marina offers boat rentals, jet skis, bass boats and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Still Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Still Waters Hotel Branson
- Still Water Condominium Resort