My husband and I went to Branson on our 10 year anniversary. This was our first time staying here. We were in building G just in a double queen room. The place was very nice and smelled clean. Beautiful view of the lake and would have been better if it was in the middle of summer so you could do the water activities they offer. That is all the good - Now for the not - so - good... In our room there was only vertical blinds no drapes to pull therefore at night there are porch lights everywhere up and down the walkways making it very light in the rooms. The beds were not at all comfy. At the time we were there the weather started cooling off and we needed extra blankets - in the closet there was 2 extra but they reaked of ciggarette smoke! But a call to the front desk and they sent us a new one. Last negative thing is they do not have maid service if you need more towels you have to take your dirty ones to the laundry and get more there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended by Better Homes & Gardens, Still Waters is your "complete destination resort" on beautiful Tablerock Lake. Just 2 miles from Silver Dollar City and close to all of Branson's shows. The resort features 1-4 bedroom deluxe condos, cottages and suites as well as 3 outdoor pools, hot tubs, kiddie pools and the New "Zume the Flume," a water slide adventure. Our new marina offers boat rentals, jet skis, bass boats and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Still Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Still Waters Hotel Branson
- Still Water Condominium Resort