My family and I tried the Still Waters Resort during a short trip to Branson. Our room was very clean on arrival. One thing to note about Still Water Resort is that you must exchange your towels and linens at their laundry facility. While this was a bit of an inconvenience, the resort was clean and comfortable at a good price.
The staff was very helpful and friendly. The hotel is also just minutes from Silver Dollar City. I have seen traffic backed up from SDC to within sight of the stop light at the Butterfly Palace during the busy season. Still Waters Resort, and other hotels at Indian Point, allows you to bypass the traffic jam! Still Waters Resort has become the first hotel I check when considering a trip to Branson.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended by Better Homes & Gardens, Still Waters is your "complete destination resort" on beautiful Tablerock Lake. Just 2 miles from Silver Dollar City and close to all of Branson's shows. The resort features 1-4 bedroom deluxe condos, cottages and suites as well as 3 outdoor pools, hot tubs, kiddie pools and the New "Zume the Flume," a water slide adventure. Our new marina offers boat rentals, jet skis, bass boats and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Still Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Still Waters Hotel Branson
- Still Water Condominium Resort