Still Waters Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Tribesman Resort(Branson)
View Hotel
Green Valley Resort(Branson West)
Alpine Lodge(Branson)
1,110 results
All reviewspaddle boatsoasis pooltowel exchangefree kayaksbayside marketsilver dollar cityfree amenitieslakefront condomarina staffinner tubespizza worldpaper towelsmurphy bedlake viewlake activitiesluxury condostayed in building
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 October 2009

Very nice Condo rooms. This resort is great for Boat owners , and has many things to do for people traveling with children.
Distance to Branson attractions is 11 miles on very hilly roads. Allow 30 minutes minimum for travel to town. Hwy 76 backs up with heavy traffic all day.

Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2009

Pros..Nice location, good view if you have room facing the lake, good price for off peak season, good activities available, Condo type room with jetted tub, washer/dryer, kitchen and fireplace very nice. Place was nearly empty like many others at the end of Sept in Branson area. Quiet location, about 10 minutes to Branson or only 5 minutes to Silver Dollar City Theme Park. Pool areas looked inviting.

Cons..Some buildings have no elevators, bed hard as concrete, self serve maid service,although this was not a problem for us it might be for some. (get your own linens and towels etc.. from central location.) Limited on site eating places. Breakfast, pizza and sandwiches only, and oddly located next to a sewage treatment plant. Wi-Fi service very poor, had to go out of building to get signal.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2009

We stayed at Still Waters Resort in early August. It was recommended to us by friends of my parents. Overall the service was poor to fair. I had called prior to arrival to ask if they would be willing to store my bags since we would be arriving prior to check-in, I was told no, they were not set up for that sort of thing. I cannot express how disappointed I was once we checked into our room. The surface areas (kitchen and bathrooms) were clean, however the carpet, tile, bedding and furniture were very filthy and old. I would like to add that prior to booking our condo we were told that it had been renovated. We were given old raveled towels for the bathrooms and old dish cloths for wash cloths in the bathroom. I have never seen dishes, appliances, soap, towels, mattresses, bedding so CHEAP. If we wanted different towels we had to walk to a towel exchange in another building on the property. Our room did not have a dryer like promised or any other items that were to be supplied by the resort. Upon leaving we were to have all dishes cleaned and trash emptied (per check-in form) otherwise we would have incurred additional charges.
The sliding back door to access the lake did not work. We also saw spiders and ants during our stay. My father woke up with spider bites after the second night.
As for the amenities, all units set close to the lake and options for boat slips was very nice. The cove is also very calm easily accessible. The pools and "grocery/grill" was a joke. They actually advertised on signs "fresh gourmet pizza". After I ordered my pizza, the girl behind the counter, confirmed my order while pulling my frozen pizza out of the wrapper and placing it straight into the oven!! The pools were the size of a backyard swimming pool except for the one in front of building J, which was still smaller than what was advertised on the website.
Upon check-out, I let them know my feelings about our stay. They apologized and told me they have better units but they are not allowed to educate their guests about the differences because they are obligated to their owners to advertise all units as the same. This was the worst hotel experience I have had and not just because of the room, but because of the false advertising, lack of full disclosure, and complete disregard for customer care.
I would like to add the price per night was only $70 less than Big Cedar Lodge, where I had stayed at the beginning part of our visit to Branson. Between amenities, rooms, customer service and property there is no comparison.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank chaulk3
Reviewed 31 August 2009

We were there with my brother and his family in June 2009 We are from California and I'm going to tell you we have Never been to such a wonderful resort, from the Condo,the confortable beds, plenty of space, the three pools, the game room, to the people on staff it was the BEST. My brother is lucky to own a timeshare at Stillwater. It surely the best in the Midwest. We are going to try and return in 2010. Looking forward to it. What a heavenly place.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2009

We stayed here because we thought it would be a great place where our 6 month old and 11 year old could have something to do. The pictures of the pool are not what the pool really looks like, much smaller. My baby loved the 0 entry pool, but not a whole lot to do for the 11 year old. The pool with the slide is not very big at all, neither is the 3rd pool. And, we went in the beginning of June and the water was FREEZING! If you are booking this place just for the pools, don't.

The room was really nice. We book the "hotel style" room and it was a lot nicer than I planned. However, we were given a joint room and the people next to us were very loud. The only down fall was no room service and we really needed that with a baby who is crawling. Having the floor vacuumed would have been nice, especially since we were there 4 days. We saw some of the larger rooms, and they looked great!

The location was nice if you didn't want to go downtown, however if you do, plan wisely. We didn't and it felt like we spent more time driving.

We are planning another trip there next year. Not really sure if we will stay here, but we might. I guess it depends if we go early in the summer or not!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family