We are definitely coming back to Still Waters. Do you ask why? Because the employees are very polite, the rooms are very clean (no bugs like the Crows Nest had), the view of the lake from our condo was amazing, it is in a great location just down the road from Silver Dollar City, and they had very nice docks that we could swim and fish off of and nice boat slips to rent. The pools are very nice with a waterfall and slide; they also had lifeguards on duty while it is open. The store is nice with all the little things that you forgot at home, they also make pizza that is to die for I recommend the Supreme if you like a little bit of spice. All in all this is a great place to stay for the dollar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended by Better Homes & Gardens, Still Waters is your "complete destination resort" on beautiful Tablerock Lake. Just 2 miles from Silver Dollar City and close to all of Branson's shows. The resort features 1-4 bedroom deluxe condos, cottages and suites as well as 3 outdoor pools, hot tubs, kiddie pools and the New "Zume the Flume," a water slide adventure. Our new marina offers boat rentals, jet skis, bass boats and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Still Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Still Waters Hotel Branson
- Still Water Condominium Resort