“Clean and accommodating”

Ranked #96 of 140 Hotels in Branson
boston
“Clean and accommodating”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

My 91 year old mother decided Branson was on her bucket list so off on a road trip we went! The staff couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating. The place is well maintained and clean. We did not use pool or exercise room. The women working the breakfast room were so sweet giving my friend a goody bag for her birthday.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
ResidenceInn_13, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Branson, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Thank you for your great review of our hotel, we are so glad you enjoyed staying with us! We are always happy to help with celebrations! I hope your friend had a great birthday, and that your mother did enjoy her Branson trip! Thank you again and we hope to see you return to stay with us again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Ankeny, IA
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I'd recommend staying at this hotel. I'm a frequent stayer at Marriott's and am somewhat of an expert on these hotels. I was a bit apprehensive due to the sketchy reviews for this hotel, but those are over dramatic and likely due to a one time event that can happen at even 5 star hotels. The rooms in this hotel are nice, clean, well taken care of. The hotel isn't brand new, but is in good shape. The nice thing is they have a grill you can use any time, as long as it's available A firepit you can hang out at and a basketball court to mess around with.

During our visit the pool was very chlorine intense and it was hard on they eyes to be in there. That would be my only complaint. That should be maintained better.

The people working there were nice and helpful and did their job well.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
ResidenceInn_13, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Branson, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel! We are so glad you enjoyed our great amenities and our helpful staff! I do apologize for the chlorine in the pool, we are currently working on getting that taken care of. We loved having you stay with us and hope to see you return soon! Thanks again for taking the time to put your comments out there about our hotel, we appreciate it!
Montana
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights. The beds were comfortable and rooms large. We didn't really use the kitchen but the fridge was nice to have. We ate breakfast in the lobby and that was typical fare (waffles, bagels, yogurt, biscuits/gravy, etc). We also were there for the manager's evenings in the lobby. The cheese/meats were perfect before heading to a show. The pulled pork was very good.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
ResidenceInn_13, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Branson, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Thank you so much for you comments on our hotel! We really appreciate you taking the time to let us and everyone else know about your stay here with us! I'm glad you enjoyed your room and the meals. We do pride ourselves on taking care of our guests, and feeding them well! Thank you again & we hope to see you return to stay with us again soon!
Derby, Kansas
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Checking out of the two bedroom today after two nights and overall this is a good hotel. The two bedrooms with a pull out sofa are perfect for larger families! The free breakfast buffet was good but extremely crowded which should be expected during the week of Independence day. Kids had fun in the pool area but the pool was very cloudy. The hotel is just off the 76 strip so it was not noisy at all and very easy to get to and great location for all area attractions. The staff was very friendly and accomodating and we were treated to cookies as Gold Members. My only real complaint is the beds!!! It was like sleeping on a slab of concrete and I can not imagine anyone wanting this firm of a bed!! It was so uncomfortable the pull out sofa bed was more comfortable. I have had this issue with Fairfields in the past but do not recall a Residence Inn with beds this uncomfortable. If only staying1 night I would probably stay here again but anything more, I am not sure that I would. If not for the beds, I would have given this at least 4 stars.

Stayed July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so glad you enjoyed our friendly staff and our cookies! I do apologize for not all of your stay being up to your normal standings. We are currently working on the condition of the pool, and as far as the beds, we did just replace all of our beds in November last year with brand new Serta mattresses, so we will look into that issue further and see what options we have. I do hope you will stay with us again in the future when your travels bring you to Branson. Thank you again for your comments, we really appreciate the feedback!
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This was my second week long visit to this property in the past four years. While I expected the same level of service and cleanliness as four years ago, not much has been done by this property owner to update the rooms and facilities. As a Marriott Top Tier member, I was provided an upgrade to a one bedroom. The furniture in the room was worn and the bathroom in the room had mold in numerous places in the shower and both televisions worked part of the time, with signals breaking up and dropping off during my entire stay. Breakfast in the morning was good and the staff was pleasant. This is a high occupancy property in Branson, so beware that this is not your typical Marriott Property.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor on the back side of the hotel
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
ResidenceInn_13, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Branson, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we really appreciate all feedback from all of our guests. Thank you also for being a return guest, we love it when our guests choose to stay with us for a return visit! I do apologize for your stay not being up to your usual standards. We do always try to offer the best hospitality that we can to everyone, and to keep everything in nice working order. We are looking into all of your comments and we will be doing everything we can so that your next stay will more comfortable. Thank you again so much for staying with us again! We sincerely hope you will stay with us again when your travels bring you to Branson!
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Friendly staff and clean room. Usual breakfast food-cereal, eggs, waffles, fruit, etc. which was all good. Front rooms are noisy with fairly busy road outside and Saturday trash pick up at 5:30 AM. Maintenance request went unanswered. You can probably find a better place for $150 a night.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
ResidenceInn_13, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Branson, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Thank you for your review of our hotel, we really appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay! I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay. We will be looking into the issues, including the trash pickup, which we do not have scheduled for Saturdays, so we will be looking into that one especially! Thank you again for your time and for staying with us, I sincerely hope you will consider staying with us again in the future!
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

I slept so good in this hotel! It was five of us and we had plenty of room. The room was very clean and we loved Marlena, our housekeeper. She really made us feel at home. Breakfast was great! Charlotte was wonderful with her cheery morning spirit. Breakfasts included scrambled eggs, Canadian turkey bacon, oatmeal, waffles, pancakes, French Toast, sausage gravy with buscuits and tons more. They rotate the menus every day. This was a great place to lay our heads down after a fun filled day!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel! We will let Marlene & Charlotte know how much you appreciated them during your stay. I am so glad you enjoyed staying with us, and we sincerely hope to see you return in the near future! Thank you again!