“Would Stay Here Again” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #71 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Wisconsin
“Would Stay Here Again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2009

The Falls Village is a pleasant, family-oriented resort. Our 1-bedroom unit was spacious, tastefully decorated, and generally clean (some minor dirt/dust issues). We did not hear any noise at all from our neighbors, which we appreciated. The washer/dryer in the entry area (shared by two units) was convenient. Staff was friendly. The pools are nice. Location was excellent, close to attractions but not right on the busy "main drag". We loved walking around Table Rock Lake, and we also found some nice hikes in other nearby areas. The Branson area is pretty (not necessarily the city itself, but the surrounding countryside).

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Blue Springs, MO
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2009

My husband and I signed up for a 2 night package at a BlueGreen Resort in Branson, MO. We signed up for this tour at BassPro. We were initially told we would tour Big Cedar Lodge, but when we received our confirmation letter it stated we would tour the Falls Village and would stay at the Radisson Hotel. I called the toll-free number to confirm our stay. A few weeks later I received another letter from BlueGreen stating they received our confirmation. However, after carefully examining the letter I noticed we were no longer staying at the Radisson, but the Grand Oaks Hotel. I called BlueGreen and they told me the Radisson no longer participates in their program (which I understand why now). We didn't want to stay at the Grand Oaks so I asked if the Clarion still participated with BlueGreen and was told they did. I was told by the BlueGreen rep that the Clarion would be calling me back within 48 hours to confirm our stay. I requested a king-bed and was told this would not be a problem. I allowed 72 hours to pass and received no calls from BlueGreen. I called them to confirm our stay at the Clarion and they told me we were not staying there that we had been upgraded to stay at the Falls Village Resort. I specifically asked if we would have a king-room and was told yes. Had I not contacted BlueGreen we would have tried to check-in at the Clarion and weren't even scheduled to stay there. Upon checking in at the Falls Village we got to our room and it was a full-size bed. I called the front desk and received their answering machine/voice mail and explained what happened and asked for them to return my call. I let one hour pass and no one returned my call. My husband and I then had to go back to the main lodge (during a tornado watch) and explain in person what happened. The front-desk told us her hands were tied that she couldn't put us in a king room. This was something done by BlueGreen's marketing department and she had no control over it. I explained to her that we were told we had a king room and she still told us she couldn't do anything about it. She said, "I can give you marketing's phone number and you can call them." She should have offered to call them for us, which my husband finally asked her to do and she acted put-out that she had to contact them. Forty-five minutes later marketing still could not change our room so we insisted they put us up at the Clarion. They put my husband on hold and came back and told him the Clarion didn't have any rooms available so I called the Clarion. Well, they did have rooms available, so BlueGreen lied to us. With this being said I would not stay at this property again, or purchase one of their time-shares. If you're looking for a time-share or rental property in Brason I suggest you check out Stonebridge. It's much nicer and the staff is there to make sure their guests are happy.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
8 Thank Born2Travel77
Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2009

We've stayed at a few places in Branson they are all about the same if they are in the same price range. They have a nice indoor pool and the miniature golf was something that no one else has had before, so it was enjoyed. Staff was friendly, room was clean, bathroom was nice no short showers and hot water was plentiful. Didn't see any bugs, that is always a plus, parking was good (right at your door), (note to those needing elevators this place has none, but we didn't mind). Was well located, not on the strip but just a hop and skip from it. Anything close to Walgreens is good isn't it (if you have small kids)! Would recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled with family
2 Thank gg2002
Nebraska
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2008

My husband and I went to Branson to see the lights at Silver Dollar City. Our room overlooked a creek. It was very relaxing to hear the sounds of the water running thru the creek. Super friendly staff. Would stay here again.

Stayed November 2008
2 Thank KrissyNebraska
Bixby, OK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2008

We went down for the Labor Day weekend and had a wonderfule experience. Watch out for the traffic on Route 76. Stay on the other colored routes whenever possible. We booked a studio and found it to be everything that we could have wanted. The room was large and clean. The TV worked great and had our favorite channels (Sci-fi and Spike) plus and HBO channel. We had all the dishes and accesories that we needed to avoid the restaurants, except studios do not have an oven for baking cookies. We did, however, find a delicious cheese sampler at the Jubilee next to the Wal-Mart. We recommend this for the family or a couples getaway.

• Liked — We like having the studio with a kitchette
  • Disliked — Some traffic delays, but it was Labor Day weekend
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank mikeinok
Memphis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2008

We have been Bluegreen owners for 7 years and have stayed here several times. We have always had a great time at this resort, very friendly and helpful staff, and no high pressure sales. I have teenagers, and they have always been able to meet others easily and have a great time with the minature golf, basketball, and other activities. This trip my ex in-laws came so they could have some time with their grandchildren, and said they were also impressed with the resort. I have always recommended this resort to others and have gotten positive feedback. Way to go Falls Village!!

• Liked — Clean, spacious rooms!!
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed March 2008, travelled with family
2 Thank ILuvStJude
Bettendorf, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2008

Our family of 4 stayed here and had a great time. Lots of things to do for the kids. Swimming pools (2), mini golf, shuffleboard, basketball, billiards, free PS2, sauna, weight room. etc.

Area is well kept. Time share sales going on but they didn't bug us once all week. Resort is close to "the strip" and easy to get to. Big rooms with huge tubs and great kitchen. All in all a great place to spend a restfull vacation.

• Liked — # of things to do on site
  • Disliked — no free weights in fitness center
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled with family