“Good economical motel”

Ranked #60 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Vidalia, La
“Good economical motel”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

We were here for our anniversary for three nights and Laurie upgraded us to a jacuzzi suite, which was much appreciated. We stayed in most of the time except to go to the shows, because it was snowing. The room was clean and the housekeeper was very attentive. Their sign says the breakfast is great. I would not say it is great but rather that it is substainable. They do not have meat or eggs with the breakfast, but do have fruit, waffles, cereal, and biscuits with white gravy, toast with peanut buttter and jelly.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Skamper73

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
STURGEON
Reviewed 3 May 2013

Stayed here during this month's trip to Silver Dollar City.

Very friendly service. I have a handicapped daughter and the room was perfectly located on the ground floor.

The room was in almost perfect condition. There was one loose outlet which I reported when I left and I am sure they have already fixed it.
I was impressed by the WiFi. The signal was strong and did not slow down any at all with all of us using it. My granddaughter had a tablet, my daughter had a tablet, my wife had a tablet and a cell phone, and I had a tablet and a laptop. At one point I was watching my favorite show on Netflix , working on my ebook while having a Skype Video call with my other daughter at the same time. (We had to use Skype because the AT&T carrier signal too weak to use. Our no-contract Tracphone backup cellphone worked fine!)

The breakfast was above average and kept well-stocked. There were doughnuts, waffles, biscuits and gravy, bread you could toast, cereals, oatmeal, juices, milk, coffee, and tea. They had one thing I almost never see anywhere. They had sugar-free syrup! As I am a diabetic, this was much appreciated. With the variety of items they had, I was able to have a good breakfast and not just watch the family eat like I often have to do!

Room Tip: The Kids Activities and Restaurant ratings are bogus..I could not figure out how to erase an acciden...
1 Thank JAMES S
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Although the weather was not good in fact it rained everyday! The hotel was great! The staff was very nice and the room was always clean. They had a good breakfast and was great because I was on a motorcycle trip and due to the rain I was kind of stranded. The room was in great shape and a very pleasing place to stay. I am a maintenance supervisor so I always check things out. I had no complaints about anything.

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Independence, Missouri
Reviewed 22 April 2013

I wanted to just stay in Branson with my daughter's family that was staying in a condo close by - I could only stay one night, and I did not want to spend $80 to $100 just to sleep. Went to the Comfort Inn which was nice but $79 without taxes, just for one 63 year old woman....... so went to the Econolodge. They had a price of $45.00. Rick, the manager, was excellent, friendly, helpful - they had a nice breakfast available with waffle maker, syrup, apples, bananas, toast, jelly, peanut butter, coffee, juice, assorted donuts, and different cereals. Coffee pot in room with coffee too! I was able to get a king size, non smoking room there. Bed very comfortable, no noise around, tv/fridge/nice shower, blow dryer which I appreciated because I had forgotten mine. Then, to top it off, 2 days later, I realize I left my laptop electric cord down there in the room. I contacted Rick, who immediately went to the room, located my cord and mailed it to me! Extremely nice place, would recommend it to anyone - thank you!

Room Tip: Nice, out of the way hotel, and we were a little out of season, so all rooms were quiet and nice.
Washington
Reviewed 7 April 2013

We rented 4 rooms for the young christian's weekend and we were are very happy with the rooms,service, and breakfast. Rooms are nicely painted and the decor is up to date. Decent beds and nice pillows. Great breakfast and the location is right on the "yellow route" in Branson so it is very easy to get to all the shows and eating places. Highly recommend!

Creston, Iowa
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Desk manager very nice and helpful. Rooms clean and quiet. Beds were comfortable, and all this came at a great price! It was a lot more than I expected-I mean Econo Lodge? This was the least we have payed for a room in a long time and it was one of the best hotel sleeps ever. The road was a little tricky to find. I just happened to be reading street signs when we came across it, but we just went to the next corner and around the block-no big deal. Its far enough off the main drag to find some peace and quiet and yet close enough to all the action. We would not hesitate to book there again!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mark E
Saint Louis
Reviewed 7 November 2012

For the budget traveler this hotel is perfect. Great centered location off of main drag. Nice staff. Advanced continental breakfast included. Clean and comfortable rooms. Quiet. Does have a small seasonal outdoor pool.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends