“Extremely nice hotel”

Angel Inn by the Strip
Ranked #80 of 139 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 11 March 2014

This was our first stay at hotel Branson we were impressed by the location, the price and the staff. We went there for our birthday vacation. The first week of August. The rooms were very clean. We were impressed with the knowledge the staff They seem to know everything going on in Branson and steered us in the right direction when we had questions about the best activity on a limited budget.
We have stayed in Branson many times (15+) this hotel provide the best breakfast we have ever eaten in the area.
We found this hotel to be quiet that was easy to sleep in and it is now our hotel of choice in the Branson area.
It was also to stay in a hotel didn't require a timeshare presentation for us to afford a vacation..

The only con I had was I did not find the pool to be easily accessible for me with a wheelchair. I realize everyone has different levels of mobility this not serve my personal level of mobility but I figure in Branson who has time to swim anyway with all the great shows and shopping ;)

Room Tip: Just as the staff for what you need will be happy to accommodate we asked a lot of questions and we...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sherri B
There are newer reviews for Angel Inn by the Strip

Reviewed 27 December 2013

We have been in motel's all over the US and have to say that we were very pleasantly surprised at how comfortable and clean this motel was. 4 pillows on every bed, awesome! We were there over the Thanksgiving weekend, very busy time to be in Branson, and all of the staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. By far the best free breakfast we have ever seen. Fresh french toast rather than waffles wins me over every time. The attendant to the breakfast bar was very visible and accomodating. The eating area was very large, so you were not crowded or rushed. This motel is close to the main strip, yet has a back road entrance to take you away from the traffic and help you get around. Close to the Tanger Mall, right behind the Titanic. Very convenient.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jewels52
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We went down to Branson with family to do a little Christmas shopping and stayed here because we received a good deal with Hotwire. It turned out to be a decent hotel and had free breakfast. My only negatives were that the beds were uncomfortable and they adjoining room next to us had an alarm that went off at midnight. It took the help 45 minutes to come up and get it shut off. Other than that it was a decent stay. They staff were super helpful and nice! We would stay again!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 137JenniferB137
Reviewed 16 November 2013

This hotel is just off the main road (Hwy 76) in Branson. It's conveniently located, and an easy walk to several theaters, restaurants and shops. The hotel was very clean (including the bathroom) and the bed was very comfortable. I liked that there was plenty of pillows (4 per bed) so you could prop up to watch TV at night. The hotel provided a tasty, complimentary breakfast with a very good selection...eggs, sausage, biscuits, bagels, gravy, fruit, cereal, french toast, donuts, coffee and juices. The staff was friendly and the special fall rates were a great value too. We'd definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The parking lot is pretty steep for the rooms on the back side of the lower building. I wouldn't...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ShelleyALouisville
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Our trip would have been much better but Vacation's made Easy didn't tell thr motel we had a pet. So the room we requested and paid for we didn't get.The motel kindly waived the pet fee but we had to take less quality rooms than we requseted and paid for. The staff worked very well with us, they just need to tell vacation's made easy their pet policy.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2013

We traveled to Branson to celebrate my mother's 70th birthday This hotel is right in. the middle of everything. You can walk to the wax museum and the Titanic Museum as well as several restaurants. Our room was large clean and easily accessible for my mother in a wheelchair. Free continental breakfast was much better than I was expecting as well. My brother and his family paid 3 times the money to stay at a local resort, my room was larger and had a larger TV.

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank Jbow
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I had never reserved before this trip and will do again. This hotel was better than the one I stayed in July in Branson. The rooms and the staff was great easy off and on from the strip. The breakfast was good can't say enough for the ONE person dealing with the people cooking all the breakfast and cleaning up all by himself. The best thing was I had asked for first floor since my mother uses a walker and wheelchair I didn't get though but they had a elevader and she put us first room as you get off. Will stay there again!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family